two

Damon got here no longer than 5 minutes, and we were now making our way towards what I though would be my house or somewhere other than school. This bitch.

"Seriously Damon?! You picked me up just to drop me off at school, I'm like 2 hours late." I say turning to look at him , "you have to go to school kid. Elena would kill me if she knew I didn't drop you off." he smirked, Jesus this man does hit a nerve when it comes to Elena.
I rolled my eyes and open the door, slamming it slightly too hard making Damon yell at me which in return I flip him off, "Bye sunshine, have a great first day of senior year." I ignore him and try to make my way towards the football field area, before getting stopped by once again, lovely Damon.
Annoyed I turn around with a hand on my hip, "what now Da-, " I'm cut off by Damon taking a picture of me, I furrowed my eyebrow confused. Why the fuck is his weird ass taking pictures of me now. "Sorry sweetcheeks, gotta get a first day of school picture. And where the hell are you going? Go inside, learn something." he says making me roll my eyes. "Caroline wants me to meet her for cheerleading practice, she won't let me skip it," I say pouting. Making him now roll his eyes and get back into his car and drive away. Well okay bye to you too bitch.

I finally see Caroline and the rest of the girls, her eyes instantly recognizing me. "FINALLY! We've been waiting for you! Where the hell have you been?" I once again for the hundred time, roll my eyes. I have a feeling that if I keep rolling them they're going to get stuck. "Elena's dumbass thought it would be a magnificent idea to leave me this morning, so I had no ride." I smiled and shot a glare at my sister who was stretching next to bonnie. "Don't worry Damon forced me to come, thanks to Elena." I say looking at Care.
"Well let's get started." God I love Caroline but I hated cheer practice, especially when it was hot out. I looked down at what I was wearing, a black hoodie and sweats, great for this weather.

----
After practice, I laid there on the floor practically dying from the heat. "I think I'm gonna get a heat stroke I say, propping myself on my elbows looking at the girls. "Well go inside and change." I get up from the floor and grab my backpack, "alright well, I'll catch you guys later. BYE." I walk away and into the school making my way to the girl's locker room. It was surprisingly empty.

I threw my backpack on to the benches and quickly pulled off the hoodie that was killing me from the heat, that's what I get for not wearing a shirt under. Luckily Care told me she had an extra set of clothes in her locker. Which I gladly took, as I'm pulling of the sweats I had on I hear something, or someone. Which startled me. What the fuck was that, I was alone last time I checked.  I decided to ignore it and continue taking off the sweats, I look at the clothes Caroline left, a pair of black shorts and white tank top.  "Well better than nothing I guess." I say out loud pulling the shorts on. Then I feel a cold ass hand on my shoulder. Which scared the absolute shit out of me.
I look up and see the guy that killed my aunt.
The guy that tried killing my sister.

I gulped as I back away from him. Seriously, he decides to pop up now?! When I'm alone may I add. This mf scares me.
"Hello love." he smirks as he rushed to me making me slam into the lockers, cold as fuck may I add.

God I'm going to die.

"What do you want..." I slowly say, he chuckled before grabbing me by my neck light enough to not leave a mark but firm enough to keep me in place. My eyes began to water, great Spencer.
Now you'll die a virgin. What the fuck, why am I even thinking that bs.

I know this old ass vampire could hear my heartbeat so fucking fast, pretty sure I almost went into cardiac arrest.
But man was he pretty att-
"I wanted to know where you're beloved dear sister is at. Because there's clearly something wrong with my hybrids." shit I knew that dumb bitch shouldn't have came to school, of course he was going to figure out she was alive and well.
I looked at him directly in the eyes, he couldn't compel me. Damon made sure I stayed on vervain, which meant drinking it day had night and plus he got me cute jewelry. So I'm not complaining.

"She's dead, " I coldly say, clenching my jaw. I was praying she wouldn't come in and have us both killed, for lying. "Now if you won't mind, I have to change and go to class, then home to grieve." pushing him off, which surprisingly let's go. Oh thank God I was not ready to die.
Especially not in the hands of a hybrid.

I go to pick up my hoodie and put it on, as I look back I no longer see Klaus there, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. Quickly putting on my shoes and stuffing my clothes in my bag and then texting Elena telling her to go home and be safe.
I enter Alaric's class, late as fuck may I add. "You're late, again. 30 minutes may I add, " he didn't even bother looking at me. "Sorry, got caught up." I say opening up my book and begin to pay attention to whatever the fuck alaric was teaching.

----
"Hey Ric? Can I talk to you?" I say as the students leave the room. He looked up and nodded. "Klaus was the reason I was late. He came to me saying something about his hybrids. Asking where Elena was at-" not him cutting be off, "What!! Are you okay? Did he say anything else? Where's Elena now? What did you tell him?" damn he sure asks a lot of damn questions.
"I told him she was dead, I'm not gonna rat my sister, he believed it to. Well I sure hope he did or else I'll be added to the kill list." I told Ric. Him nodding, I check my phone to see it's at 10% and I have 20 missed calls from Damon. A bunch of texts from Stefan telling me that he took Elena to our house.
"I should get going, I'll see you at home. BYE RIC." I run out of the classroom and start making my way home. Great having to walk once again. In this damn heat.
I probably should've waited for Alaric.
Plus my phones on 10, great job spencer. Great job. I try to walk as fast as I could but boy was it hot out.

----
Finally I has made it home, it felt so nice in here. I instantly took off my hoodie leaving me in my sports bra, not thinking that anyone was home or laying on the couch I throw my backpack at it as I pass by to go unto the kitchen. Just to hear a scream which made me scream. What the hell?
"Seriously Spencer? Could you at least be a bit careful." groaned Damon getting off the couch. Period he deserved it, after making me go to school and not even bothering to ask if I had a ride back home.
I simply flip him off.
"Fuck you Damon, didn't even bother asking to pick me up from school. On the hottest day may I add," he comes into the kitchen with me.
"Spence, I'm starting to think you have a crush on me." he makes me spit out my water. I turn to look at him with wide eyes, "what you're always trying to hang out with me. I get it babes, I'm hot." he smirks, I start chocking on my water, like damn this mf thinks I see him that way, he must think so highly of himself.
"I am not my sister. Wrong Gilbert, plus your like 100 years old. I have standards." I say drinking my water. Just then everyone walks in, where the hell have they been?

"Hey Jerr." he just rolls his eyes and ruffles my hair.

"So, what happened today? After cheer practice. All you said was to get Elena out and safe." Care asks, I sigh before I start to tell them about the incident with Klaus.

----
"He actually believed it? How did he not try compelling you??" Elena asks, I shrug. "I looked him dead in the eye. So Elena please for the love of God, try to stay hidden. Or you won't be the only one he'll kill. Love ya sis." I say before walking out the kitchen making my way into my room and laying down to nap. What a day.