Fifteen

Yoongi almost screamed when he found out that he woke up in a girl's room, beside an unknown woman. He tried to recall what had happened, but only fragments of his drunk memories were left.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"So, my friend over there told me something."

"Hmm. Really?"

"He said you wanna know my name."

"Maybe?"

"I'm Suga."

"That's a sweet name. I'm Sana."

"Sana? Pretty name for a pretty lady."

"Thank you Suga-ssi."

"Do you know somewhere we could hang out? It's getting crowded in here."

"I do. Let's go?"

"Argh. What the hell is wrong with you, Yoongi?!"

Yoongi seemed to be speaking his mind loudly that the girl on the bed woke up. Yoongi froze.

"Good morning." The girl was smiling sweetly.

"Miss, where am I? I'm sorry, but I think I was too drunk last night. I couldn't remember what happened."

Sana giggled. It was a cute giggle, but Yoongi swore it scared the shit out of him. He checked his clothes, a sudden instinct upon seing the woman wearing her pajamas. He hasn't changed and everything was still in tact with his body. But he still, needed some confirmation.

"Did we...?"

There was another giggle. I swear if she giggles again, I'm gonna throw up.

"What do you think, Suga-ssi?"

Yoongi's eyes grew bigger upon hearing her answer. He was screaming internally, wishing everything was just a dream. The already pale Yoongi became even paler.

"Suga-ssi. You really can't remember anything? Do you want me to remind you?" She got up from the bed and slowly approached Yoongi who was still seated on the floor.

"No, no. You don't need to do that." Yoongi got more and more anxious. He was ready to push the girl away if ever she gets nearer.

Instead, Sana took something from her bedside table. Yoongi was surprised.

"We ate this."

"Tangerines?!"

"Yup. When we got here, this first caught your attention. It's kinda cute." Sana smiled, staring at the fruit. "Then you said tangerines remind you of someone."

"What...did I just tell you my life story?" Yoongi finally stood up from where he was seated.

"Hmm. I guess so? You kept on saying her name. What was that again? Ahh. Jieun!"

Yoongi tightly shut his eyes. He couldn't believe that he just opened up to some random girl he met at the bar.

"She must be really lucky. Honestly, you were really cute. I liked you when I first saw you last night. But you were so drunk. I almost took advantage of you haha."

Yoongi was dumbfounded.

"But when you started telling me more about that tangerine girl and everything you went through, I just fell for your story." Her eyes was glistening, almost teary. "I had some kind of reflection over myself. I thought, why am I wasting my time at the bar? I can never find someone who will adore me like how you adore that girl.

Yoongi felt a bit of pain in his chest. "What's your name again?"

"Sana."

"Sana-ssi. Don't worry about it. You're still young. I'm sure you'll meet the right man someday."

"I hope so. Maybe we were really meant to meet last night. I mean you sound like you badly needed someone to listen."

"Thank you for listening. It was nice to meet you, Sana. And thank you for letting me stay here. I owe you many."

"Oh, about that. I forgot to tell you something. I borrowed your phone. I really wanted you to go home last night, so I called that girl, Jieun."

"You called who?!"

"Jieun. But I used my phone so that she'll pick up. Based on your story, I'm guessing she already blocked your number."

Yoongi agreed. The very moment Jieun left him last night, he couldn't call her already. She blocked his number right away.

"So I called her and she picked up. And I tried to talk to her and tell her about your situation."

"What did she say?" Anxiety was creeping in on him. "She didn't believe you, right?"

"She was quiet for a while. Then when she started speaking, she was calm. So calm. She asked me to let you stay here for the night."

That was a huge surprise for Yoongi. He knew how much Jieun hated him, yet she still did what was best for him. 'Maybe she just don't want something to happen to me. Of course she'd feel guilty if ever.'

"I think she cares for you." Sana looked into Yoongi's eyes.

"I do hope so." Yoongi softly smiled. "Anyway, I really have to leave. I have a lot of explaining to do with Yijeong. You know, the guy I was with?"

"Yeah, that creep."

"Huh?"

"Uh nothing. Your car's parked outside. Here's your keys." Sana gave him the keys and Yoongi went downstairs to leave.

"Thank you again, Sana."

Watching the man leaving, Sana sighed.

"His girl is lucky."