Nineteen

"Yoongi?!"

"H-hi, Jieun-ssi." Yoongi was still stuck to where he was standing.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, avoiding more eye contact with Yoongi. "And where's Beomgyu?"

"He-he's outside." Yoongi hates himself for stuttering too much each time he talks to Jieun.

Jieun closed her eyes for a while and sighed hard. She was starting to lose her temper again. "What did you do to my brother? Where is he?"

"Jieun-ssi, I'll explain it to you. But first, would you like some tea?" He knew he needed Jieun to calm down before telling her everything.

"Yoongi, I'm not in the mood to joke around. Where is my brother?" She can feel her face heating up. The man can really ruin her mood in an instant.

"I will tell you but could you please calm down?" Yoongi gestured Jieun to take a sit by the dining table. Finally, he was moving.

"Oh my god. What happened? Your hand is bleeding!" Jieun rushed to the medicine cabinet to get some medicine and bandages. She hurriedly grab Yoongi's arm and placed Yoongi's hand by the running water. She then asked him to sit by the dining area where she tried to treat his wound. She was so focused that Yoongi thought it was merely her instinct that placed her in the situation. She might have forgotten who she was with.

And he was right. Jieun panicked hard when she saw blood, so the first thing she thought was to help him. She only realized what she was doing when she was about to put some bandage around Yoongi's finger.

"Ouch! Why'd you do that?" Yoongi almost cried in pain after Jieun pushed the bandage hard against his wound.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe I mean it." Jieun smiled sarcastically.

"Well thanks anyway." Yoongi was pissed off. "By the way, Beomgyu went to the office."

"What?"

"He asked me to stay with you for a while. He said he needed to talk to Yijeongie."

"And you let him?"

"Why won't I?"

"This is giving me a headache. Could you just leave?" Without waiting for a response, Jieun left Yoongi and went back to her room to get her phone and call her brother.

"Come back home! You have a lot of explaining to do!"

After cooling down for a while, she went downstairs again. She was expecting that Yoongi has left as soon as she told him to.

But he stayed.

And he was now cooking.

"Why are you still here? I told you to leave."

"I'm sorry, Jieun-ssi but I can't. I promised your brother to stay here until he comes back."

"This is my house so I get to decide what I want and who I want to stay."

"Okay, okay. But please, let me just finish this." He pointed at the pot by the stove. "I'm cooking you some dinner."

Jieun rolled her eyes. She knew she couldn't get rid of Yoongi anytime soon. She walked out of the kitchen and went to the living room to read a book. She just wanted to pretend that the man was not in her house.

"How are feeling today?"

Jieun stopped reading when she heard Yoongi. To be fair, it took a decent amount of time before he tried to disturb her.

"I was doing good already, but now that you're here, I don't know. I think I'm feeling sick again." She subconsciously flipped through the pages of the book while finding an excuse not to talk to him.