Forty-eight

Days passed by and things were getting much better. Beomgyu left to finish his last semester at the university, but promised to return after he graduates. Genius Lab became popular after their collaboration with Jimin. They were getting more offers because of the success of the album, so they hired additional staff to assist the team.

Jieun and Yoongi have become more open about their relationship. Now that they're not hiding anything from anyone anymore, they realized that their idea of keeping it a secret was a stupid one.

After the release of Jimin's album, Yoongi kept his promise and gave their team a week's vacation. He went home to Daegu together with Jieun. They decided to tell Yoongi's mother and Geumjae about them. After learning of Yoongi's plan of going to Daegu, Yijeong asked if he could go with them. He even offered to drive on the way to Yoongi's hometown just not to be left alone. He had nowehere else to go, hence, he begged Yoongi to tag him along on the trip.

Yoongi got the chance to finally meet and talk with his father again—something he's been thinking a lot since it was the last one left in his bucket list. It was all awkward at the beginning. He apologized for his past actions and was immediately forgiven. What suprised Yoongi was that his father has been secretly watching and supporting him through his struggles and success for the past twelve years. He's always been proud of his son and was waiting for so long to see him again.

The whole family, including Holly, welcomed Jieun. Geumjae was the most excited of all, suggesting that the couple should marry soon because he wanted to be an uncle. Their mother, the number one fan of Yoongi's tangerine girl story, was very thankful that her long-time prayer finally happened.

After all the dramas, fights and chaos, Yoongi and Jieun finally found their perfect place in each other's lives.

Fast forward to a month later, Yoongi was in his car parked outside Jieun's apartment. He's been waiting for his girlfriend who was apparently still getting ready, putting her makeup on. He decided not to wait inside because he thought that Jieun needed only few minutes to get ready.

But he was wrong. Twenty minutes went by and he was still sitting on the driver's seat, randomly shuffling the songs in his playlist. Yoongi was the most patient person ever, but from the day he started dating Jieun, he finally understood why Yijeong kept complaining a lot about her habit.

He was about to recline his seat in the hopes of relieving the headache which was starting to build up when he saw from the corner of his eyes the lady he's been waiting for. She was rushing to the car. Yoongi couldn't help but smile. No matter what Jieun does, she's always doing it in the cutest way.

"Did I keep you waiting?"

"Nope. Not at all." Yoongi lied. He was suddenly reminded of Yijoung's warning before.

"She's already a spoiled brat so stop spoiling her more."

There's no way he's going to listen to that advice.

"You look beautiful, Jieunie."

"Aish, cut it out. I'm not ready for your ambush compliments, Min Suga." Jieun lightly tapped Yoongi's arm. "Let's go. We can't be late."

It was a breezy summer afternoon and they were on their way to the event that Suran discussed with Yoongi a month ago—the opening of Namjoon's restaurant. Although Jieun refused the request to perform at the event, they were still invited as guests to such occasion.

"Yoongi, Jieun! I'm glad you guys are here!" Suran welcomed them. She led the two to a table and offered them drinks. "Joon's kinda busy with the other guests right now."