Twenty

"Hyung! What happened to your hand? Are you okay?" Beomgyu noticed Yoongi's finger wrapped in bandage. Jieun however was confused as to how the two seemed to get close.

"I cut my finger while preparing the food. But I'm okay, Jieun helped me treat my wound."

"Oh, how the tables have turned!"

Yoongi and Jieun shot a sharp glare on Yijeong. They were both worried that Beomgyu might wonder and ask something about his crazy reaction. Fortunately, the boy was too busy eating.

"Hyung, did you cook this?" Beomgyu was enjoying every bite of the dish. "Did noona help you?"

"Uh, no. I cooked it myself."

"Hmm. It tastes exactly the same as noona's kimchi jjigae. It's her specialty."

Yijeong choked on his food. He checked on Yoongi who was already blushing hard.

"Beomgyu, stop talking. Finish your food." Jieun was getting anxious about everything that's been happening in the table. She just wanted to run away from them.

Despite Jieun's protests, Yijeong decided to stay for a while after their dinner. The three boys bonded over watching Attack on Titan while Jieun washed the dishes.

Beomgyu was busy watching when Yijeong secretly told Yoongi to approach Jieun. The latter had no choice after recalling what he had promised to his friend. He slowly walked to the kitchen and stood beside Jieun.

"Need any help?"

"No, thank you." Her voice was almost monotonous.

"Jieun. Can I talk to you?"

There was no answer. But this time, Yoongi didn't left. He continued talking. "I'm really sorry. I know you're really mad and I understand. But please, let me make it up to you."

Jieun stopped what she was doing and faced Yoongi. The man felt intimidated with her deadly stare.

"Min Yoongi, I have no plans of forgiving you anytime soon, but for the sake of our job, I'll try to be casual."

Casual. Sounds better than being ignored. Yoongi thought.

"And don't expect me to treat you highly even if you're my boss." Jieun resumed washing the dishes. "I have no respect left for you anymore."

Jieun walked out of the kitchen after speaking. Yoongi was left alone, his chest hurting. But he totally understood why Jieun hated him that much.

Yijeong and Beomgyu followed Jieun with their eyes. The lady went back to her room and they both knew she was never coming out anytime soon. They then looked at Yoongi who was expressionless, staring down on the floor.

"Hyung, is Yoongi hyung single?"

"Huh? I guess so. Why?"

"Do you think he would date Jieun noona?"

"Why not ask him?"

"What if he says no? It would feel like a rejection on noona's part. I'd probably feel bad."

Yijeong laughed at what Beomgyu had thought. "You like him for Jieun?"

"Well he seems nice. I also think he's so patient with my stubborn sister. They'd be perfect then."

"I think so, too." Yijoung smiled eagerly as an idea came into his mind.