Forty-six

"I want to thank you for your hardwork, guys. I'm really glad I chose Genius Lab. Good job!"

Jimin clapped his hands which was later followed with cheers from Yoongi's team. They have just finished showing to Jimin the final output of the album. After listening to the tracks, the singer became even more eager to release it soon.

Yoongi concluded the meeting by thanking Jimin as well. "We would also like to express our gratitude to you, Jimin-ssi. Thank you for trusting us. We hope to work with you again someday soon."

"That would definitely happen. Thank you so much, Producer-nim!"

The meeting ended, but before Jimin could leave, he approached Jieun who was joking around with Beomgyu and Yijeong.

"Lee Jieun-ssi."

Jieun turned to face Jimin. Everyone in the room had their eyes on them, except for Yoongi who was busy answering a phone call.

"I was just wondering if you're free later, after work?"

"Why do you ask, Jimin-ssi?" Jieun scrunched her eyebrows, confused.

"I know this is very sudden, but can invite you for dinner?"

Beomgyu let out a tiny 'whoah', slightly impressed with the man's confidence.

Jieun was suprised. A dinner invitation from the Park Jimin? Wow.

However, she politely refused. "I'm very sorry, Jimin-ssi, but I have plans for tonight."

"Well maybe we can meet tomorrow? Anyway it's Saturday."

"I'm sorry, Jimin-ssi, but Jieun can't go out with you."

Everyone shifted their attention to Yoongi who has finally heard the conversation.

Jimin smirked. "Producer-nim, don't worry. It's not work-related. I just want to ask your staff for a date."

"Date?" Beomgyu was whispering to himself. He found Jimin to be nice and cool, but he thought that asking his noona for a date was too much. He was ready to speak up and interrupt, but Yoongi went on with his words.

"Work-related or not, Jieun can't go on a date with you. I'm sorry, Jimin-ssi. Just find someone else to go with you."

Jimin moved closer to Jieun. "Wow, I didn't know that your boss controls your personal life too."

Everyone kept silent, looking like they were watching some sort of a suspense show that nobody wanted to miss. Yijeong was prepared to lead Jimin out of the meeting room when he saw the sharp glares of the singer against Yoongi. The latter didn't even hold back.

It was Yoongi's turn to smirk. "Jimin-ssi, I really don't mind of my staff's personal business...unless for exceptional circumstances. And by exceptional circumstance, I mean, when the artist is flirting with my girlfriend."

***
a/n: What a revelation!🙊

This is a very short and quick chapter coz the next chapter will be a long and interesting one🙂

Also, I think I only have 2-3 chapters left☹️ I wish I could make it longer, but I guess I have to stick with my plan this time. Annnd, I've been thinking lf writing another fic...do you want another Jieun and Yoongi story? Or something else? Hehe. I still need to think about what story to write though😁