Epilogue

Seven years later

"Yijeong, hurry up! We still have to pick up the cake!"

"Okay, okay. Relax, Jieun. There's still plenty of time left."

"Just hurry up. I don't want to be late. You know she'll get upset waiting for so long."

Yijeong and Jieun rushed their way out of the building, straight to the car parked by the entrance where Yoongi was waiting for them.

"Let's go. We can't be late! Yoonah is waiting for us." Jieun reminded them again.

Yoongi drove immediately and headed to the bakeshop where Jieun picked up a pretty purple cake. They then drove straight to Yoongi and Jieun's home.

After three years of being together, Jieun and Yoongi decided to get married. It was just a sudden plan, something that they would obviously do in an instant, considering how spontaneous their minds are.

They preferred the ceremony to be a simple and solemn one. Inviting only their families, closest friends and the Genius Lab team, their wedding was as intimate as how they wished it would be.

They bought their own house somewhere quite distant from the busy streets. They wanted to build their family in a quiet and peaceful environment and fill their home with nothing but love and music.

They were making everything happen little by little. A year after they got married, they had their first baby, Yoonah. She was as pretty as Jieun and as smart as Yoongi, almost a perfect combination of her parents. She was their greatest treasure.

Today was Yoonah's third birthday. Jieun, Yoongi and Yijeong arrived just in time for the preparation of their simple celebration.

Upon noticing the car parked outside their home, Yoonah ran outside the door and into the wide garden where the pretty daisies bloom. Beomgyu followed, running faster to catch up with the girl.

"Gotcha!" Beomgyu carried Yoonah in his arms.

The little girl was chuckling loudly while pulling her poor uncle's hair in different directions. She only stopped when she heard Jieun's voice.

"Eomma! Eomma!" She was now pulling the collar of Beomgyu's shirt and was pointing to the direction of her mother's voice. Beomgyu walked his way to the gate and approached the three who just got in.

"Weejeong!" Yoonah struggled her way out of Beomgyu and reached out her arms to Yijeong. The latter took her and carried her.

"Happy birthday, my princess! Uncle Yijeong's got a gift for you."

"Gift?" She repeated the man's word.

"Yes. Here!" He took out the paper bag he's been hiding and gave it to the girl.

"Yoonah, what will you say to uncle Yijeong?" Jieun held her daughter's hand.

"Weejeong, more gift!"

They all laughed at the girl's silly request. Yoonah looked at everyone with wondering eyes but later on joined the laughter.

"Alright, let's go inside and prepare the food." Yoongi suggested.

They had a very simple celebration for Yoonah's birthday. Yoongi and Jieun helped each other in cooking the dinner while Yijeong was busy decorating the dining room. Yoonah was left with Beomgyu who was again suffering, getting beaten every now and then by his niece. She sure loves her uncle a normal amount.

Yoongi called Jieun's attention who was very serious with cooking her daughter's favorite spaghetti. "Geumjae hyung called. He said he'll just mail their gifts for Yoonah. They couldn't come because they're busy with the new cafe."