Epilogue

8 years later:
It's funny how one event can change your whole life. From the age of 10, I had my entire life worked out. I was going to move out of home, go to college, become a nurse, marry a beautiful women and have a small family.

It was always the plan, up until I met Theo. As soon as I met Theo, he helped me realise that life isn't worth anything, unless you make it worth something. And I will forever be grateful for Theo, teaching me that.

As soon as I was done with high school, I took a year off school, traveled around America with Mason and Corey. I then moved out of home with Mason and Corey, went to college and started majoring in the Arts. Not a day goes by where I don't regret my decision.

And right now, I have never been happier with my life. I think it's actually the happiest I've been in a long time.

I still think about him though. Theo. I don't think there's really a day I don't think about him. You see, when you meet someone like Theo, they make it near impossible to forget them.

My life also revolved around trying to track Theo down. I also wonder where he is and what he's doing right now. If he's moved on with someone new, if he's still thinking of me, has he completely forgot about me, did he finally get the life he always wanted and deserved?

Although I am happy with my life and finally getting back on track, I miss him everyday. And even though I tell people I'm ready to move on, I never really truly stopped loving Theo. The love that I had for him... it consumed me. It still does.

As of last year, I stopped looking for Theo completely. I believed that if I stopped looking for him, it would help me in the process of moving on from me and starting on my new life.

But maybe, just maybe... one day I will find him.