Chapter 38

(A/N There is smut in this chapter, you have been warned!)

Allison offered to drive me too Masons, which I politely declined. I like the way I could clear my mind and think about everything, whilst walking. It was refreshing and almost therapeutic. It was also a nice walk, the scenery was beautiful and nice to look at.

The trees that sway slightly in the wind, the birds that flutter by, chirping. The smell of the fresh air, the sun hitting my pale skin. It helped clean my mind and helped me think.

I arrive at Masons place, knocking on the door and waiting for him to answer. I haven't seen or spoken to Mason since the party. He tried texting and calling me, but I stupidly ignored him. I wasn't ready for his never-ending questions and I was wasn't ready to talk about Theo and I.

He opens the door, giving me a small smile and stepping aside. I smile back, taking my shoes off and wiping my sweaty hands on my pants. Mason looks at me, continuing to smile.

"So," I begin, clearing my throat. "How have you been?"

"Yeah, not to bad." He tells me, nodding slightly. "Yourself?"

"Yeah, same old same old."

"Cool."

We stand there, nodding and smiling. I could tell Mason was annoyed at me, and I honestly didn't blame him. What I did to him was wrong and I would also be pissed at me, so I don't blame him. I just wish he would see it from my point of view, so we could have avoided this awkward conversation.

"How's Corey?" I ask, thinking about how I should apologise to him.

"He's fine, he picks up my calls and actually texts me back." I could hear the sass in his voice, which he did not disguise. "How's Theo?"

I look at him with sad eyes, taking a deep breath in. "He's good."

Mason nods his head again, looking down at the ground. I take a deep breath in and out, opening my mouth to speak, but nothing coming out. Mason notices, rolling his eye as he looks at me. He turns around and begins to walk to his room, which I take as a sign to follow him.

We get into his room and he closes his door, even though there was no one home. Both Mason's parents work during the day, to ensure they're home by dinner time, to spend time with Mason and have some quality bonding time.

It's one thing I've always admired and despised of Mason. Of course, I've never told him that, but I think he knows. I try to hide it, but Mason and I have been friends since we can remember, so it's pretty hard to hide things from one another. I think that's why the whole thing between The and I really hurts him.

Because not only did I not tell him, but he also didn't realise.

"Look," I say. "I am so sorry for the what's been happening the past three days, but you need to understand why I've been acting this way. All of this, everything that is happening between Theo and I, it's all new. I know I should of told you, but I didn't know what we were and we only started dating two days ago. Yes we have been a thing for a little while, but there was nothing to share."

Mason stares at me, a blank expression held on his face as I explain it to him. I can't tell if he's still mad at me or just doesn't know what to say. He stand there, taking a deep breath in before finally speaking.

"Okay," he says. "I understand. I'm sorry."

I smile, walking over to him and embracing him in a hug. He hugs me back, smiling as we let go of one another. I smile back, happy to have my best friend back.

"Can I ask you something?" He nods suspiciously. "How did you know? I mean, how did you know you were gay."

"Well, I guess I always found guys attractive and I didn't want to date girls." He tells me. "But I also knew for sure, when I met Corey. I couldn't stop looking at him and he made me extremely happy and I knew he was the one."

I think about Theo, smiling at the thought of him. The moment I met Theo, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I had an instant attraction to him and I wanted him to be mine, even though I didn't know him. Whenever I'm with him, I'm happy and I'm crazy about him. The past four months have been the best, because of him.

"You know, Liam." Mason speaks, bringing me back to reality. "Your sexuality doesn't change who you are and it's ok to be gay."

"I'm not gay," I smile, a realisation finally hitting me. "I'm not gay, because I like girls. But I also like guys, because I am so in love with Theo. Mason, I'm bisexual!"

Mason smile, embracing me in another hug, a proud look on his face.

"I need to go, I am so sorry. But I need to go and tell Theo!" I yell, running out the front door.

I run back to Theo's, pushing through the burning sensation in my ribs and legs. I push myself, running past the cafe and beach, knowing Theo's place was just down the road. I finally make it to his apartment, running up the stairs and knocking on the door.

I put my hand on my head, catching my breath as I wait for him to answer to door. I already know I look terrible. My face is red from the heat and my hair is wet from sweating, but I don't care. I just need to see Theo, I need to tell him how I feel.

He answers the door, a confused expression held on his face. I smile, pushing him inside and closing the door behind me.

I run up to him, cupping his face and smashing my lips onto his. He grabs the back of my head, kissing me back hard. We move in sync, walking through the apartment, to get to his room. We knock a picture off the wall, but we don't stop.

We make it to Theo's room, our lips still locked together. Theo finally takes his lips back, panting as he looks at me hungrily. I look back at him, wanting him more than I ever have.

"I just," I begin, my heart racing faster than it ever has. "I need to tell you how I really feel."

"Okay," he smiles, taking a seat on his bed.

"I was scared when all of this started up. I didn't know what I wanted and I was scared to admit what I wanted, but I'm ready to admit it now. I want you and only you. You make me feel safe and you make me feel so uncontrollably happy." I tell him, sitting down next to you. "And I think I love you."

He looks up at me, his eyes wide. A small smile forms on his face, he locks our lips together again.

He pushes me down onto the bed, moving his lips to my neck. He sucks softly on my skin, causing shivers to go down my spin. I run my hands through his hair, pulling on it slightly.

He locks our lips together again, his hands under my shirt, running up and down my back. I sit up slightly, taking off both and his shirt. He quickly unbuckles his belt and begins undoing his jeans, which I follow.

I grab his neck and pull him closer to me, locking our lips once again. He slowly kisses down my body, leaving marks all over me. He gets to my waist, hovering over my skin, his cool breath sending shivers down my spine once again.

He continues going down, taking my boxers off and gently rubbing his hand over my dick. I arch my back slightly, gripping the sheets and biting my lips to eliminate any noises escaping my mouth. He puts his mouth over it and slowly bops up and down, gently and carefully. I grab his hair, closing my eyes as a sensation of pleasure erupts throughout my body.

A shaky breath escapes my breath as he begins going faster. I grab his pillow, pulling it over my face as I let out a moan, the sensation becoming overwhelming. He finishes, wiping his mouth as he works his way back up.

"Holy fuck," I shakily say, panting slightly.

He smiles, laying down next to me. I stare at him, unable to take my eyes off him and his perfection.

"I want to do it," I whisper, watching a smile grow on his face.

"Top or bottom?" He asks me, smiling wide.

"I don't know," I answer.

He laughs, kissing me once more. He stands up, turning me over, kissing my neck softly.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," he whispers in my ear.

He enters me slowly, thrusting in and out softly before getting more rough and fast. I grip the sheets tighter, moaning into his pillows.