Remus x reader (edited)

As I sit and read my book at the black lake I gets the sense that a pair of eyes are staring at me, I try to shake it off but something is telling me to turn round when I do I am met with the gorgeous colour of light brown eyes staring into my y/e/c ones.The only person to have such gorgeous eyes is the one and only Remus lupin.... After moments of staring into each other's eyes he snaps out of it and turns away from me walking back up to the castle. I feel a bit hurt by that as i have liked him since 2nd year I am now in my 5th. That's right 3 years of longing of a boy who didn't even know I exist. After a short amount of time I gather my stuff and head back to my common room.once arriving at the common room I am met with the one and only known prankster group. The Marauders! James potter,Sirius black and Peter pettigrew and the one and only Remus lupin. It seem none of them has noticed my presence as they looked to be in a deep conversation. Not wanting to be nosy I quickly and quietly without being noticed went back to my dorm where I was met with soft snores from my dorm mates: lily Evans, Marlene McKinnon and Alice Fortescue my bests friends. Once I placed my belongings back in the right place I got ready for bed and slipped into sleep the minute my head hit the pillow.

The next day :Friday
As I was being shook around by lily telling me to hurry up and get ready before I'm late I leaped out my bed getting into my uniform,grabbing my bag and brushing my hair and teeth. Luckily we still had an hour of breakfast so me and all the girls made our way to the great hall. After about 5 minuets of finishing my breakfast I felt a presence behind me as I slowly turned round I faced with a slightly nervous Amos Diggory from 6th year. "Is everything alright Amos" I asked him politely " emm well a-actually I was wondering if you would be my date to hogs Meade tomorrow?" He replied with a light stutter. I looked round to the girls and mentally asked what I should say,reassuringly they all nodded their heads encouraging me to say yes, despite my feeling for Remus I knew I had to get over him. What better way to do that than go out with someone else right?. "I would love to Amos I'll meet you outside the great hall at 11:30 tomorrow?" "See you then y/n" as the me and girls chatted away and gossiped about my date and completely missing a certain Lupin curl his fists in anger that his knuckles turned white and the pleads of his friends to calm down.

Next day:back to your point of view
All the girls woke me up early the next morning getting me all dolled up for my day. With Marlene in charge of makeup,lily in charge of hair and Alice in charge of my outfit. *This is your outfit*

After 2 hours of getting ready I was hauled from the dorm all the way to the great hall I was 5 minutes early but it wasn't a bug deal

After 2 hours of getting ready I was hauled from the dorm all the way to the great hall I was 5 minutes early but it wasn't a bug deal. As I sat and for ages I checked my watch to read 12:10...Amos stood me up. I walked off with tears in my eyes,the thing is I don't even know why I'm upset I don't even like Diggory it just hurts to know this was all a prank. As I was was walking I came across I a very loud group of boys the one and only the marauders.

Just as I was about to walk by them Remus must have seen my eyes as he reached his arm out and caught my wrist lightly in his hand, I felt this weird tingly feeling throughout my hole body like fireworks were being set off. With his calm and sweet voice he asked me "y/n are u ok ?" I slowly lifted my gaze until I was staring into his light brown ones. I couldn't breath my breath caught in my through by how handsome he looked." I Umm

I- I was meant to be going out with Amos but he stood me up I've been waiting at the great hall for 45 minutes" I replied still mesmerised by his eyes. His eyes hardened after hearing that and his hole body tensed. "Remus are....are u ok?" I gently asked "I-I I'm fine just fine" "oh ok then we'll I better go" I replied slowly disconnecting our eyes. I was halfway up the hall when I heard my name being called "Y/N" I turned round coming face to face with no other than..... Remus Lupin! "Is everything alright Remus" " I- um I yeah why wouldn't it be" he replied nervously " Remus is there a reason you shouted my name from down the hallway and asking me to stop" I replied with a giggle and a smile. As I looked into his eyes I seen them move from my eyes to my lips. Slowly Remus took stepped towards me not braking our eye contact until he couldn't get any closer, slowly but surely Remus placed one hand in my hip and the other resting on my cheek with his thumb gently and soothingly rubbing my cheek. Ever so slowly he leaned his head in waiting for any type of rejection in case I didn't want this. Just a bit further and he would reach my lips instead of waiting I clung to his denim jacket and crashed his lips with mine. This kiss was unbelievable it was everything I expected and more I felt on cloud 9 that there were fireworks exploding all around us. After a few moments of the kiss Remus ran his tongue along the bottom of my lip asking for access which I gladly gave. With our mouths moving in sink we stood in the middle of the halls kissing. Unknown to us all the other marauders were watching and took a magic photo where we would forever cherish this moment. Once we pulled away we leaned our foreheads among each other with a huge goofy smile on both our faces. Until we heard the deafening noice of cheers and wolf whistles caused my Sirius,James and Peter proud of their best friend for finally bagging the girl. Looking into Remus eyes I plucked up the courage to ask him the biggest question ever " R-Remus what....what are we?" I nervously asked " if you'll have me then I'd love to be your boyfriend" I smiled and leaned in again reconnecting our lips for a second time it was then I knew there would only be one guy for me. I loved Remus Lupin and he loved me.