Harry potter x Reader (edited)

I've been dating Harry for just over 2 years, he's been amazing and I really love him but recently he's started to become quite distant and shady like he's hiding something but it's probably just all the stress from umbridge and the D.A. I'm sitting in the common room with Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, lee Jordan and Ginny were all just talking and laughing when Harry walks into the common room.

"Hey babe u alright?" I asked quietly as he seems off. "Yes I'm fine" he spat not even looking in my direction, I knew he was lying hes never spoke to me in such a manner which made me immediately worry for his wellbeing. " Harry you can talk to me you know I love you" I whispered looking at him worriedly" I SAID IM FINE GINNY" my whole body grew tense,I was shocked my boyfriend for over two years just called me by my best friend, everything was clicking in place. Him and her coming back winthin minutes of each other blushes on their cheeks and swollen lips. His sudden change of character of complimenting her...everything fit into place my boyfriend and best friend were sleeping together.

"G-Ginny" I whispered with a croak to my voice my eyes pooling with tears as the the sadness overwhelming me. "I-I- I didnt" he stuttered I spun round and stared at Ginny and seen her face was as red as her hair possibly even darker. "Wow,my best friend and boyfriend, your a fucking backstabbing bitch Ginny" I spit venom coating my words as I glare at her. Ginny bursts into tears and ran to my side grabbing my hands

" y/n please you've got to let me explain" she cried while gripping my hand "explain what Ginny you were my best friend and you slept with my boyfriend of 2 years there's no other way for me to see this" I turned to Harry and stared into his eyes " me and you are done" I was about to walk away but my anger got the best of me " you know what's funny" I laughed bitterly and continued " I was there for you for over 2 years. I was the one in on third year who was there for you with Sirius and helped you with dementors, I was there for you in fourth year when no one else was, I was the one that spent countless nights in the library barely getting any sleep just to help you out by finding out the clues for the tournament. I was the one who stuck up for you this year against everyone who called you a liar, I was there for you when you wanted to trauma dump all your shit into me. I WAS THERE FOR YOU THROUGH EVERYTHING BUT WHEN IT CAME DOWN TO ME NEEDING YOU WHAT DID YOU DO?? OH THATS RIGHT YOU SLEPT MY BEST FRIEND  FOR MONTHS BEHIND MY BACK." With tears streaming down my face.

I tuned around and made my way for my dorm before I could leave he grabbed my wrist and begged " please don't leave me I love you y/n I know I've fucked up just please don't leave me" I scoffed and ripped my arm out his grip "you did this to yourself" the last thing I heard was Ron saying " I know you love her mate but it's over  just let her go"

Part 2 is directly underneath this chapter 🩷

Don't forget to vote :))
Authors note
Hey guys! I know this was a bit short but it was just something that popped into my head 🤣!

How are these short story's  so far are they good//terrible etc and let me know in the comments what you want like the character or a specific storyline with that character!