Regulus (short)

"Please regulus don't go, we can-we can run away be free from this life, from this torment me and you together" I cried out pleading my whole holding his hands tightly in mine. His eyes flashed with guilt before he blinked and it was gone a man's once again covering his features blindsiding me to his answer. "You and I both know that could never work y/n, this is something I need to do" he stated defiantly staring into my eyes emotionless. "Let me come with you then, you don't have to go alone. I'm begging you regulus I don't know how to live without you. I cried hit tears running down my cheeks, I watched as he broke his hand free from my grip and cupped my cheek running his thumb soothingly. For a moment, I welcomed the feeling the shadow of death once fainting over our heads casted to the side even if it was only a few minutes I welcomed it with open arms nonetheless.

"You can't come with me y/n, I won't allow it" he dole softly his facade disappearing as he looked at me lovingly. "But-you'll die regulus" I sobbed out my lip trembling. "Then I welcome death with open arms if it means defeating the dark lord to make you safe" he smiled down at me tenderly. Slowly I raised into my tiptoes and my lips grazed his, my eyes fluttered shut our lips collided, savouring our last moments together because I knew he wasn't coming back, our love stairs has finished its final chapter and I felt like my heart was being cracked in two.

Pulling away he looked down into my eyes and smiled one last time, I scanned every inch of his face mesmerising the kit man I've ever loved. "I love you" he whispered out affectionately "I love you too" I smiled sadly. With one deep breath he took a step back and reached his arm out for Kreacher and in a blink of an eye the man who found me at my worst and stayed with me until I was healed again left. I couldn't drop the sobs breaking from my throat as I felt my knees tremble breath me before I collapsed to the floor an wan ear splitting scream broke from my lips as i trembled in fear.