Sirius black x reader

*Possible trigger warning as this imagine involves mention of blood and broken bones*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay my back against the tree at the black lake with my best friends, James sat feet away from me letting a snitch go so far before his hand shot out like a bullet and captured the small golden ball in the centre of his palm. Peter sat with his legs crossed, engrossed in studying and poking his new plant that was a gift from our herbology teacher as he somehow has a serious amount of talent in that department. Remus was in touching distance. He laid beside me on my right every so often nibbling on a piece of chocolate while he read book after book in the sun. Finally, Sirius laid sprawled out in my lap. He sat in between my legs, his head resting on my stomach as I tangled my fingers in his long luscious locks, his eyes rested shut but I knew he was awake due to his hand which rested on my leg tapping me in a rhythmic motion.

I never knew how I got so lucky. From first year I was sorted into Gryffindor like them, I and Sirius bonded instantly due to our love for David Bowie. From there he introduced me to James, Remus and peter. From then on we did everything together. Me and Remus were the pranksters who rarely ever got caught therefore creating this angelic front in front of teachers and pupils but we were the masterminds to the pranks. Without us, nine times out of ten the pranks would fail. I'm close with everyone in the group except I find that Sirius and I have this weird unspeakable bond no matter who's in the room. No matter what's going on, we always find ourselves gravitating towards each other like magnets.

Too engrossed I missed the three figures making their way towards us before it was too late "hello brother" a monotone voice called out once close enough, they were towards me and Sirius probably hoping to be intimidating but was quite pointless as their pathetic attempts are laughable. Only once Sirius heard the voice his body went tense. I looked down to see his eyes pop open staring straight at the ringleader of the small group, his younger brother Regulus. "I can't believe you would choose this scum over your family, over your legacy. Your weak Sirius always has been '' regulus spat at his brother venom lacing his every word. I felt anger and disgust surge through my body, but Sirius didn't pay him any acknowledgement. He simply relaxed his body once again and pushed his body closer to mine and closed his eyes. Quite clearly you could see this visibly angered regulus,

"You deserved everything our mother did to you during summer, you're a filthy blood traitor" regulus hissed. With that, I leapt to my feet and stormed over towards Regulus and his pathetic goons flanking him, as I was there when Sirius showed up to the potters bloodied and bruised barely conscious from that day swore I would never let his family touch him again. I went toe to toe with him even though he was a year younger he still had quite a height advantage over me he looked down at me disgust and hatred radiated from his eyes, his body was tense and rigid i wasn't much different the only thing that differed from us is his body may scream and radiate hate while mine didn't i never hated regulus i hate the hurtful words he spits like it nothing but its not his fault his mind has been warped and manipulated by fear by his mother as much as it isn't his fault he's like this im not going to sit back and watch him do all the cruel and hurtful things he does.

"You shut your damn mouth" I snarled I felt the boys stand and come behind me, not wanting to seem week I didn't look back i simply stared back at regulus never once breaking eye contact showing i wasn't going to back down easily, he simply laughed and shook his head before sending small glances towards his two accomplices "look what we have here boys, a mudblood thinking they're actually worth something when they're really not." he laughed mockingly, I heard a small commotion behind me no doubt James has had to grab Sirius and hold him back,my anger blinded me and before i knew it my fist collided with his face a loud crack was heard when my fist came in contact with his nose he stumbled back from the force of my punch he was caught in the arms of his two goons. He pushed out their grip angrily and pulled his hand away from his nose, blood poured out it coated his robs, he was shaking with anger when he started towards me but stopped regulus eyes flick back and forth between myself and the boys behind me as if accessing the situation."You don't belong here you filthy mudblood, you better watch your back" he spat in disgust lacing his words he then walked back slightly and muttered something under his breath catching the attention of his two goons before turning round and storming away back towards the school school.