James Potter x Reader (edited)

I stood in front of the mirror making the finishing touches to my outfit me and James decided to do a couples themed outfit and we chose pirates, I had a cropped white top with long sleeves, a small black corset around my middle, a short red skirt with frills along with a pair of fishnets and a pair of knee high boots. My hair was curled to emphasize the pirate feeling, on top of my head I also put on a red bandana. I smoothed out the skirt and looked down not realising a certain someone was sneaking up behind me. Before I could catch a glimpse I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and lift me into the air, my hands immediately dropped to the ones around my waist making sure whoever picked me up wouldn't drop me, I felt a chest move up and down on my back as they swung me around I immediately knew it was James and dropped my hands knowing he wouldn't let me fall.

Finally, he put me down and spun me around so I was against his chest

Finally, he put me down and spun me around so I was against his chest. He towered over me due to our height difference. My eyes scanned downwards admiring his matching costume with me. I smiled lovingly into his eyes knowing there is nowhere I would rather be than with him. "Hey" he whispered as he leaned down I only misled before grabbing his shirt and pulling him down to meet my lips, butterflies swarmed my stomach as I wrapped my arms around his neck as his settled on my waist, our lips moved in sink and I felt his tongue run along the bottom of my lip begging for access I opened my mouth slightly granting it, my heart skipped a beat as we stood in each other's arms love and happiness radiating from our bodies.

"OH MY GOD MY VIRGIN EYES, REMUS SAVE ME '' Sirius shouted while throwing himself backwards into Remus arms, Remus just smirked and rolled his eyes. "Piss off Padfoot '' James laughed when we jumped apart. I pushed my face into his chest hiding my embarrassment. James' chest moved up and down from laughter, I felt him lean down and leave a small loving kiss on the top of my head. "Come on y/n you promised you'd do my eyeliner" Sirius huffed while walking towards the bathroom, I rolled my eyes playfully and made my way to the bathroom where I drew on small lines along Sirius's eyelids. "Prongs you better not let this on go, look what she's done!" Sirius exclaimed looking in the mirror excitedly, I watched as James leaned against the door frame and admired Sirius look, I motioned him forwards and made him stand in front of me as I went to jump up on the toilet countertop James hands dropped to my waist and lifted me up effortlessly to my spot, he then stood inbetween my legs. I steadied my hand and carefully drew on Jame's eyeliner and slightly smudged it to make him look more like a pirate. "Thanks, darling" he smirked leaning down to kiss me once more but before he could Sirius ripped him away and pulled me off the countertop "nope come on we've got a party to go to" he cheered grabbing mine and James's hand and dragging us down towards the common room.

Once there James' arm immediately snaked around my waist as we went to get a drink, as I raised the liquid to my mouth I smirked thankfully at the familiar scent of firewhiskey. Throughout the night me and James danced away, played James and sometimes we just sat down with me on his lap as he held me protectively. Except I hadn't seen James in a while as he went to grab us drinks. I was getting a bit worried but I was interrupted by someone standing in front of me, Charles McLaggen. My face scrunched up in disgust as he stood in front of me staring at me like I'm a piece of meat his eyes trailed down to my chest area and licked his lips in satisfaction I cringed in disgust and tried to cover my chest as best I could I looked around hoping to see James so he could come to my rescue but he was no where to be seen.