Ron weasley x reader

Tw - mentions of knife (the scene with bellatrix and Hermione)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As i sat on my bed with my knees pulled up to my chest flicking through the only part of my family i have left, due to voldemort's uprising and the danger to muggles he possessed i decided to join my friends in the hunt for horcruxes to destroy voldemort. There was never a doubt I wouldn't be here today, since in the first year i've been friends with harry,hermione and ron throughout the last 7 years we've a lot more than what usual friends do. I guess it's only brought us closer. Hermione and Hermione are muggle borns. I've never been ashamed of our blood status but we decided to protect our family by obliterating their memories and sending them to a different country. As much as it pained me to do, I couldn't live with something happening to them.

My attention was suddenly drawn to Harry and Hermione as she seemed to have hit a break through. I stood up and walked over to the table sitting next to her. We now know that we have to find the sword of Gryffindor to destroy the horcruxes because when Harry killed the basilisk it took in the venom which makes it stronger. "Omg Hermione you're a genius" I gasped. Before we could talk about it more the light was swept away and we were in complete darkness for a few moments before it suddenly came back, the only thing was ron now stood in the door frame looking extremely angry, his face held a permanents dirty look his gaze flickered between the three of us " the sword is stolen, oh yeah I'm still here, but carry on don't let me spoil the fun" he spat venom coating his words.

We all eyed him suspiciously knowing anything we said wouldn't help he would only use it to start an argument.''what's wrong? '' Harry asked, tired and exhausted. "Nothings wrong '' Ron said, his voice darkening ever so slightly. "Well don't be shy if you've got something to say, spit it out '' Harry shot back attitude and slight anger can be heard if you listen close enough to his tone.

"All right i'll spit it out but don't expect me to be grateful because now there's another damn thing we have to find" ron snarled. "I thought you knew what you signed up for" Harry said while looking at Ron with an angry and questionable look, Ron only snickered. "Yeah I thought I did too," Ron spat. "Well i'm sorry but i don't quite understand what part of this isn't living up to your expectations, what you think we'd be staying in a five star hotel ? Finding horcruxes every other day? you'd be back home for christmas?'' Harry spat while standing up and walking towards Ron going basically toe to toe with each other, me and Hermione could only sit and watch helplessly.

"I just thought that after all this time we would have actually achieved something, i thought you knew what you were doing, i thought dumbledore would have told you something worthwhile" he snarled meanwhile me and hermione took small cautious steps onwards the boys. "I've told you everything dumbledore told me and in case you haven't noticed we've found a horcrux" Harry snapped raising his hands in exasperation. "Yeah and we're about as close to getting rid of it as we are to finding the rest of them" Ron said, his tone getting angrier the more he went on. When he moved his head slightly I caught sight of a small chain on his neck. Immediately I knew it was the horcrux, I leapt forward and got in front of him reaching my hands up "ron please take this off, you wouldn't be saying this otherwise" i pleaded. He only shoved me off him and stepped around me going face to face with Harry again.

"You know why I listen to that radio everyday? To make sure i don't hear ginny's name fred or george or mum" ron spat while raising his voice in anger with the more family members he stated.

"You think I'm not listening too ? you think i don't know how this feels?'' Harry screamed back his anger growing and growing with every passing second. "NO YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THIS FEELS YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD! YOU HAVE NO FAMILY" Ron screamed back, that was it for harry he lunged forward and tried to tackle ron to the ground but failed as me and hermione stepped in the way she pulled harry back while i grabbed ron.