James Potter x Reader (part 2) - edited

It's been nearly a year since me and James officially got together and I couldn't be more happy Noah stopped trying to speak to me once we got together which was a huge relief since I no longer have to look over my shoulder in fear. The minute me and James got together we were always a touchy feely couple no matter where we were we were always touching one another whether it be holding hands, or being in each other's arms to having our pinkies hooked together it didn't matter our love for each other was one in a kind, whenever I moved he moved and vice versa we were soulmates. Two souls joined as one.

Unfortunately, I was sat in history of magic, James, Sirius and Peter were nowhere to be seen, Remus on the other hand sat at the back of the room intently scribbling down notes. If three of the four marauders were missing then you knew they were up to no good, Noah You better pray you are not their target. Anxiously I tapped my foot off the floor my eyes flashed back and forth between the door and the professor, that was until a deafening explosion happened right outside our classroom I whipped my head round to look at Remus who merely shook his head in disappointment but a small mischievous smile graced his lips. I laughed slightly before standing up and following everyone else to find out what happened.

There in the middle of the hall stood soah green slime dripped down his face as glitter stuck to it, James, Sirius and Peter all stood in the corner howling in laughter leaning on one another trying to hold in their laughs. Noah looked mortified his eyes flickered back and forth between the students standing outside their classrooms pointing and laughing, even though Noah had done a lot to me I didn't think it was fair for him to be treated like this because I won't make myself as bad as him. I shook my head in disappointment before pushing past the crowd and gathering up the school books he dropped when the large bang went off, the laughing slowly drowned out until small soft gasps echoed around the hall. I took a small glance out the corner of my eye towards James he was no longer laughing  his arms crossed over his chest as he death glared me from across the hall, the anger radiating  from his body, everyone's eyes flickered back and forth waiting for our reactions to each other but i didn't engage I simply grabbed Noah's sleeve and dragged him down the hall towards the abandoned girls bathroom.

No words were spoken between me and Noah. I kept pulling his sleeve until I got inside the toilet. I directed him towards a sink. I summoned a small rag and started wetting it. Noah never spoke a word, only eyeing me cautiously, "why are you doing this" he sighed, breaking the deafening silence. I didn't speak not for a few moments "because I'm not going to let you be made to feel the same way I did, because if I left you there I would be no better than you" I spat my tone getting angrier and angrier with the more words I said. "You can go if you want, I know you don't want to be here" he sighed a slight crack to his voice that made my head snap in his direction, small tears slowly trickled down his face as he looked at the floor ashamed. I looked at him with sympathy and confusion. "Noah what's wrong ?'' I spoke out while reaching out and directing his face towards mine with my pointer finger. He didn't speak, he only looked at me with tears running down his face, all my anger melted away looking at the man in front of me, a scared and vulnerable person who looked lost. I pushed off any voices in my head telling me this is wrong but i ignored it and pulled noah into my arms gently, he melted at my touch and his knees gave out he started falling to the ground but i kept my grip on him and fell along with him i sat down and pulled his head into my chest and ran my fingers through his hair hoping to calm him down, small sobs broke from his throat, I only tightened my grip and help him closer I sat there for hours holding him in my arms as he cried.

After a  few hours, I knew I had missed dinner but I didn't care and Noah sat in silence for those hours as he layed in my arms. "Cmon I better get you back to your common room your boyfriends probably going crazy" he sniffed while standing up and offering me his hand, I took it gratefully as I stared into his eyes they were red and puffy small veins in the corner of his eyes indicating how tired he was along with the rather large black bags under his eyes Ii brushed off any dust from my skirt and grabbed my wand while gathering his books and put them back inside his rucksack, I looked at him sadly before linking my arm with his and walking out the toilet.