Ron Weasley x reader

Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ran, I ran as fast as my feet would carry me pushing past the pain and dark thoughts. I just had to see if it was true, after nearly a year...I thought he was dead for god's sake. Everything passed in a blur just Ron's face was what I could picture. Since the first year we've been closer than others, it was no surprise when I realized I had fallen in love with my best friend. He was the one that saved me from Malfoy and his goons I thought I was a goner. I remember all the life-threatening situations throughout the year. The panic I felt when I thought Lockhart had erased his mind, luckily Ron's wand backfired due to it being broken. By fourth year it was no secret I liked him as my face blushed a deep crimson just talking to him, it seems everyone knew apart from Ron the silly git, it wasn't until Fred and George had to spell it out for him after I didn't speak to him for a month after I found out he asked out fleur to the ball. Luckily he sucked up the courage to ask me out and ever since then we've been inseparable.

Last year all I remember is watching the wedding the happiness radiating throughout the room, me and Ron laughed and danced the night away because I knew it wouldn't be long until he was leaving me for possibly the last time. It wasn't until a large ball of blue landed in the center of the room repeating the word everyone has feared. Voldemort has officially taken over the wizarding world black clouds of smoke started flying throughout the room, spells shooting in every direction. "Y/N" I heard a voice shout as I dodged and sent curses. When I turned there stood a frantic Ron he ran towards me and cupped my cheeks and crashed his lips to mine it was short but filled with passion, I pulled away "you have to go now, go now before it's too late protect harry. I love you please come back to me" I cried tears streaming down my face. "I will I love you y/n" he cried before turning his back and grabbing Hermione's open hand disappearing into thin air.

The fighting stopped and we were rounded up for questioning so I sat in the middle of the Weasleys barn a place me and Ron would steal time alone for a snog or just some peace, but this time wasn't as pleasant the room had an eery touch it was dark and cold. They strapped me to a chair sweat dripped from my forehead my breaths ragged and deep. "For the last time girl where is harry potter" Bellatrix sneered circling me like a predator does its prey before it strikes. "I told you I don't know what you're talking about" I spat keeping my gaze forward. "Crucio" her voice screeched it felt like a million knives were piercing through my skin it burned like I was bathing in hot lava.

My body throbbed in pain "where...is....harry...potter" she spat with every word getting closer and closer to my face her curly hair looking disheveled and her eyes black and wide open looking like a maniac. I just laughed in her face my pain overwhelming with what felt like hours of torture I knew there was no chance of me making it through this. "Even I fi did know I wouldn't tell you bitch" i laughed before spitting in her eye she jumped back in shock and started vigorously wiping her eyes and screeching. "Your dead" she sneered edging closer and closer before raining her hah and striking me across the face I only smiled. I watch as she stomps out the barn probably to get her goons to take me back to their mansion to kill me, to make a show of their power but I wouldn't let them. "Dobby" I whispered out quietly and within two seconds a small pop can be heard and the small elf is standing in front of me his large eyes staring back in mine with fear. "Mis-s y/n what happened" he squeaked before immediately untieing the ropes. "I'm in a bit of a situation, any chance you could teleport me out" I smirked through the pain. "Of course"! Dobby squeaked. I sighed in relief and grabbed his hand as I did I watched as the barn doors burst open and their Bellatrix stood with two other death eaters behind her. "NO GET HER" she screamed but it was too late I and dobby were gone.

I stood on the steps of a place I was hoping I could stay I wasn't sure how much longer I could stay awake I felt myself slowly slip into the darkness with every passing minute. Shakily I knocked on the door and there stood an effortless blonde beauty, Fleur Delacour. "y/n are you alright we've been worried sick you never came back from the questioning" she asked shocked and rushed to my side. "Just peachy" I smiled before I fell into her arms she dropped to the floor. "Do me a favor tell Ron I love him" I smiled before darkness surrounded me the last thing I heard was a frantic fleur shouting Bill.