Ron X reader (edited)

I was cutting Harry's hair inside the tent when suddenly it clicked
"omg" I gasped and ran to the book fumble door gave me. I heard Harry say
"What" in a panic thinking I had messed up his hair. I then went on to say how we need the sword of Gryffindor to destroy the Horcruxes when all of a sudden the lights went out and back on again, there standing was my boyfriend Ron who was splinted not too long ago.
"Yeah I'm still here but you two carry on don't let me spoil the fun"
"What's wrong" Harry asked while spinning round to face him
"Wrong? nothings wrong not according to yous two"
"If you've got something to say don't be afraid to say. Spit it out" Harry said starting to get tired of the conversation.
Alright I'll spit it out, but don't expect me to be great full because now there's another damn thing we've got to find" Ron spat back at Harry
"I thought you knew what you signed up for?" Harry said slightly raising his voice.
"Yeah I thought I did too" This wasn't Ron there was something different about him...he's not the same sweet Ron that I know.
"Well, then I'm sorry I don't quite understand. What part of this is t living up to your expectations? Did you think we were going to be staying in a 5-star hotel finding a horcrux every other day? You thought you'd be back with your mum by Christmas?" Harry asked. I was starting to get worried as this was escalating and I knew it wouldn't end well.
"I just thought after all this time we would have achieved something, I thought you knew what you were doing, I thought Dumbledore would have told you something worthwhile "Slowly I started to walk near Ron to see if I could reason with him, but it was no use.
"I told you everything Dumbledore told me and in case you haven't noticed we have found a Horcrux already"
"Yeah and we're about as close to getting rid of it as we are to finding the rest of them"
I finally clicked the Horcrux placed around Ron's neck he wouldn't be saying this if he didn't have it on.
"Ron please I'm begging you take it off you wouldn't be saying this if you weren't wearing it, it's changing you please do it for me, I love you," I said as I stood forward to try and remove the locket but all he has done was ignore me and push me away.
"Do you want to know why I listen to that radio every day? To make sure I don't hear Ginny's name, or Fred or George or mum" Ron's voice strayed to get louder.
"WHAT YOU THINK I'M NOT LISTENING TO? YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS FEELS" Harry started shouting and I knew it was only a matter of time before it exploded and Harry and Ron would fall out.
"NO YOU don't KNOW HOW IT FEELS YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD, YOU HAVE NO FAMILY" That was the last straw for Harry, he ran at Ron trying to hit him, I begged them to stop but they wouldn't listen. Harry tried to tackle Ron but Ron shoved him away.
"FINE THEN GO, GO THEN"
Ron ripped the locket off his neck and shoved past me throwing his belongings into his bag.
"Ron please don't do this, please"I beefed but he didn't listen he walked to the entrance of the tent and turned round to me.
"Well, what about you then huh? You coming or staying?" He sneered at me
"Ron Harry needs us, he can't do this alone please just calm down and think about this"
" your either coming or not y/n, if you don't come then we're done I won't be with someone who priorities another guy over me"
"I'm not prioritising Harry over you, I'm trying to make the wizard image world a better place, to make it safer and protect people that's the whole reason I got into this. I love you my boyfriend I would drop anything at the drop of a hat to help you please just reconsider" At this point, my cheeks were covered with tears.
"Right that settles it then...we're done" With that he spun round and walked out of the tent I chased after him begging him to stop, but he carried on walking then suddenly I heard a crack and he was gone. He left me.
My legs caved in and I fell to my knees I put my hand to my mouth trying to silence the sobs leaving my mouth, but it didn't work. After some time I made my way back into the tent I walked passed Harry and climbed into my bunk and into my sleeping bag grabbing the teddy bear Ron got me for our 2nd anniversary.

2 months later
I hadn't seen Ron in two months, so many things had happened like: we found Harry's parents' gravestones, we were attacked by Voldemort's snake, and Harry broke his wand.
It was Harry's turn to watch the camp invade snatchers or death eaters appeared when I woke up I realised Harry was nowhere to be found I went back into the tent to see if he was there but he wasn't. I then heard twigs snapping I panicked and walked out to find Harry and ...Ron.
"Hey," Ron nervously said while waving his hands.
A range of emotions overtook me sadness, betrayal and most of all anger. How dare he abandon us, and then turn up and have the cheek to say his to me and not apologise for all the hurt he's caused me. I spun find to Harry
"HARRY POTTER WHERE MY WAND? GIVE ME MY WAND" I shouted while he backed up into a tree.
"Why has he got your wand" Ron asked
"Never mind why has he for my wand, what are you doing here? Forget you left us, forget how you dumped me for doing the right thing, forget all the hurt you caused me?" I angrily took a step towards him.
"Y/n I know I messed up the minute I left I wanted to come back I realised how stupid I was. I love you y/n you have to believe me."
"It's going to take a lot of work for me to forgive you"
"I understand that all I ask is for a chance"
"Fine"
With that, I stormed off back into the tent keeping my distance to cool off.

It's been about a month and we decided to talk to Luna love love-goods dad, but he summons death eaters to save Luna which is understandable. When we apparated away we were just met with snatchers. We ran but it was no use, I cast a spell to make Harry look unrecognisable. We got taken to Malfoy Manor where we were met with Bellatrix, Lucius, narcissus and Draco. When Bellatrix saw the sword she attacked the snatchers and ordered Harry and Ron to be taken to the cellar while we had a chat "girl  to girl"
She grabbed me by the hair dragged me to the middle of the floor and threw me down, I could hear Ron screaming the whole way saying:
"NO PLEASE TORTURE ME INSTEAD, PLEASE TAKE ME, JUST LEAVE HER." I could hear his voice crack halfway through. Bellatrix just cackled and started to interrogate me. I couldn't tell you how long I was here, my throat felt red raw I've screamed and cried out for what felt like hours. She's done all sorts mostly using the cruciates curse and carved the work mudblood into my arm. Suddenly I hear Ron start shouting but it sounds far away but at the same time he feels close to me. All of a sudden I feel my hair get grabbed and someone dragging me to my feet and placing something to my throat.
"Drop your wands or the mudblood gets it" Immediately I heard the sound of 2 small objects hitting the floor. But I got distracted as I saw Dobby in the chandelier unscrewing it. When the chandelier fell I was pushed forward and fell into the arms of Ron.
"It's ok I've got you y/n, Your safe" he kissed my forehead, and I felt his cheeks were wet, he had been crying.
I couldn't hold on any more before I blacked out I whispered one last thing to Ron "I love you, Ron"
Then darkness.

2 days later
I woke up in bed I slowly started to flutter my eyes open and saw Ron in the chair beside me holding my hand in his with his forehead against our hands.
"R-ron" I croaked out at the mixture of lack of use in my voice in the past couple of days and all the screaming I did when I was with Bellatrix.
"Omg y/n you oaky I was so worried, I'm sorry I'm so so sorry it should have been me. I'm sorry for how you treated me before I left. I'm sorry I'm such a shit boyfriend I understand if you. Ever want to get back together with me" I just smiled while listening to him rambling.
"Ron, just shit up and kiss me"
"W-what"
"Just kiss me, life's too short and this has proved that, worst case scenario I could have died from what Bellatrix did to me but I didn't. We're in a war we don't know if we'll even survive this so why waste time on a pretty fight you know what you did was wrong and you came back and fixed it, that's the Ron I fell in love with. The one who's always there for his friends, who puts others before himself who opens his home to his best friend even though you don't have a lot of room.
"I love you y/n" he smiled stood up and leaned over my bed capturing my lips in a kiss. But this wasn't just an ordinary kiss this was filled with love and passion that silently spoke that this was for good and that no matter what life threw at us he and he would always come out stronger. Together.