James Potter x reader

"I can't do this anymore y/n' James whispered but his words were like acid. The person I let in and loved for the first time in my life doesn't love me anymore. "W-what?" I asked my voice cracking the heartbreak seeping through. "I can't do this, I'm breaking up with you," he said his eyes not once looking in my direction. I felt numb, completely and utterly numb my heart was breaking in my chest. "I let you in I trusted you with things and now you want to throw us away, throw me away? Why now?" I spat my anger now bubbling to the surface.

"I think I'm in love with lily" he cried. That's all it took those words made me fall back slightly against the wall. "Fuck you" I whispered staring at him daring him to look at me but he never did. "I hate you James potter, and you know what you're one of the biggest fucking mistakes I ever made" I sneered before storming past him and out the door slamming it behind me, multiple crashes can be heard but I don't care I storm down the stairs one hand over my mouth muffling the sobs and another on my small stomach rubbing it soothingly, It hurts more because tonight was the night I would tell him. I'm pregnant with his child but now I'll have to raise this baby on my own and that scared the living hell out of me. "Its okay mommy will look after you I promise" I cried while looking down at my stomach. I turned back and looked at potter manor a place once filled with happy memories
now plagued with distrust.. was any of it
real?

The first place I went was Hogwarts, I ran up the long path and rattled the door multiple times tears streaming down my face. "what is the meaning of this-" I heard Minnie start before seeing the state I was in. I felt her pull me into her arms making me sob into her chest "I'm sorry m-Minnie I didn't know who else to go to" I sobbed as tears streamed down my face, she only he'd me tighter letting me cry. "Come on I'll get you a biscuit" she smiled kindly while putting her arm around my shoulder and leading me toward her office.

I sat down in her empty office in an instant a hot cup of tea and a few biscuits were sitting in front of me. "What's happened," she asked a mother's look shining in her eyes. I say still panic building within myself would she get rid of me just like my parents had done?. "I'm-I'm pregnant" I whispered out quietly but the deathly silence that followed made me on edge. "Congratulations miss y/l/n, but by your tone, I'm guessing this isn't a good thing ?" She asked while folding her glasses up and placing them in her pocket. "I'm happy don't get me wrong...but James he" I started by saying my eyes glossing with tears once more "he doesn't love me anymore, I never even got the chance to tell him" I squeezed my eyes shut hoping to stop the falling tears but it never worked. I felt Minnie hold my hands tightly in hers "it will be okay y/n I promise you" she smiled a motherly smile.

And it was, Minnie talked to dumbledore and they managed to get me a small flat in Hogsmeade I'm still going to order meetings but I know I'll have to disappear for a while until I'm ready. I had just layed out my painting supplies when a small knock at the door drew my attention, grabbing my wand. I saw it was Minnie "come on in Minnie" I smiled the tears that once littered my face over a week ago are now long gone. "Thank you y/n" she smiled while pulling off her jacket and hanging it up. "I was just about to paint the baby's room... would you like to help?" I muttered shyly while wringing my hands.  "I'd love to" she chirped while rolling up her sleeves. And that afternoon we spent hours painting the room, it was a beautiful baby blue with mini rainbows scattered across the room it was everything I dreamed of for my baby. "Do you know the gender ? " she asked tenderly while placing the finishing touches on the wall "no not yet" I smiled while rubbing my tiny stomach. "Why blue? I'd you don't mind me asking" she asked cautiously. "Mother's intuition I guess" I smiled cheerfully while nurturing my tiny stomach. "You'll be a wonderful mother dear I just know it" she smiled while gathering her coat and walking out the door.

The next few months passed progressively slow the morning sickness made life hell I had no one to support me through some of the toughest challenges apart from Minnie but I never wanted to bother her as I knew she had classes to prepare for. Multiple letters came by ow from Remus, Sirius, and Peter begging me to let them know where I am but I never replied backside I knew if I did it would just open a whole other door. So I took my time designing this house, my house perfectly. I bought multiple baby supplies from a muggle shop trying to distract that shadowing problem at some point this week I have to go to the order meeting and say I won't be going back and I'll have to see him. The man that split my heart in tow and doesn't know I'm pregnant with his child.