James potter x reader (short)

"How could you do this to me?" I cried out as hot tears ran down my face as another glass hurled from my hands shattering on the wall. I watched as he flinched in shock and stared at the destruction I've caused but I didn't care he ruined us, and more importantly he ruined me. "Y/n-y/n please just let me ex-" he began stuttering out but I paid no mind to his words as they meant nothing to me anymore. Again I hurled countless picture frames of me James across the room shattering them the second it made contact with the wall only adding fuel to the fire inside me. "Let me ask you on question, did you fuck her?" I snarled my eyes glaring into his as I took small calculated steps in his direction.

My eyes watched every movement, his eyes bulged in shock, his mouth opened and closed multiple times trying to scrap together an answer but none came and his shoulders slumped in defeat giving me my answer. "I hope she was worth it" I spat out while scoffing in disgust. Everything he's ever told me has been a lie, everything we've ever done has been lies. "So much for promising me forever James huh?" I laughed out while wiping the tears from my face, "we can fix his y/n I'll do-I'll do better I promise just please give us one more chance" he begged while stepping forward trying to cup my cheeks. I flinched back from his touch like it was the plague. "Don't-don't touch me, you don't have the right to do that. And you especially don't have the right to play victim James, you cheated on me, you ruined us, you have destroyed everything we've built with each other and for what ?....absolutely nothing." I spat venom coating my words. "Please" he sighed out exasperated. I simply shook my head in disgust before turning on my heel and walking out the door slamming as I did because I know one thing for sure, I deserve better.