Ron Weasley x y/n Malfoy

Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva

Tw - mentions of a knife, and torture

As I watched Hermione cut Harry's hair in the tent I couldn't help but let my thoughts overrun. For the past few months we've been separated from our families, I knew I could never go back no matter what I abandoned them and their views. I couldn't sit back and watch them hurt and murder innocent people because they have this sick fantasy that everyone should be pure blood, your blood statice doesn't define how good a witch or wizard you are.

I remember the night I tried to leave I had packed all my stuff and all the things I think we would find useful while searching for horcruxes. After getting down the stairs and walking through the manor I nearly made it out the door before I heard my aunts cackle from behind me. I felt my blood run cold and I froze in my steps. Slowly I turned round to come face to face with my aunt's crazy deranged smile. Before I knew it I was surrounded by death eaters, 3 of which were my parents and brother.

"Oh y/n you didn't think you could get away that easily could you" Bellatrix smirked while twirling her wand in a threatening manner. "Well yeah" I said nonchalantly, hiding my nervousness. Her smirk faltered for a split second at my lack of care in her statement. "Crucio '' she screamed, aiming her wand right at my chest. I fell to the floor in pain, it felt like a thousand knives were piercing my skin, I squirmed on the floor moving in every direction trying to stop the pain. I didn't even feel my mother rush to my side trying to bring me into her arms. I faintly hear her call out "stop it Bella"

She finally got her to lift the curse, sobs racked my body, my muscles were aching, I felt a cold hand touch my cheek I flinched away at the contact only to be met with the heartbroken stare of my mother. "Take her to the basement" Bellatrix sneers and scoffs at my state. I felt two hands wrap around my arms dragging my feet along the floor as my body was in too much pain to walk.

I was thrown into a cell, my body clattered against the floor. The basement was cold and wet; there were no lights, only darkness. Pulling my knees to my chest I sobbed into my hands trying to muffle some of the cry's.

I had no idea How long I was There for could have been days or just a couple of hours I wouldn't know. Throughout that time period my aunt had been down and visited me on multiple occasions torturing me for information on Harry but I wouldn't give it up. I was sitting alone in the corner when I heard the click of a gate and a small figure stood in the doorway with a large item in their hands. Once close enough I realised it was my mother.

"Y/n '' she cried out quietly, careful not to gather attention from upstairs. I flinched slightly from her when she reached out to cup my cheeks, her hands recoiled back and her face broke out into sadness. "Here" she whispered while passing me my wand and the bag I packed. "You have to apparate now before Bella comes back" she whispered out fast.

"Why are you helping me" you crooked out hole gathering your belongings. "Because your my daughter" was all she said before I heard people coming closer, with that I apparated just outside the weasleys house. I walked through the barrier and through the grassy bits before I stood only a few feet away from the front door. I saw the door burst open and a head of ginger hair run in my direction. Collapsing into The person's arms I smelled the familiar scent of Ron i burst into sobs and clutch onto Ron's shirt both of us collapsed to the ground he pulled my head into my chest. "Your safe now y/n I've got you" he whispered into my ear while holding me close,faintly I felt his lips press against my head.

For the next few months a lot of stuff happened, bill and fluers wedding was ambushed me,Ron Harry and Hermione just made it out in time, we then started saying in Sirius old house until our plan at the Ministry happened and therefor had to leave and Ron got splinched. Now we have to be constantly on edge making sure we're not found.