Harry Potter x Reader

Requested by Lily_PotterheadXX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like this is my fault, all the death and destruction in a place I once called home. Countless faces of people I've come to care for either cold and lifeless or living but In despair. All because of him, he did this, he caused all the heartbreak. I'm going to stop him even if it's the last thing I do.

Thousands of footsteps Marching loudly outside can be heard echoing throughout the large hall curiously and fear spread throughout the room, nervously one by one we all stand and walk outside only to see an army of death eaters following behind Voldemort, my father. I watch as they're faces contort into victory and triumph, Bellatrix's voice blaring in our ears, her cackle spreading anger and hate through my body if only I could kill her right then and there, how dare she start gloating over people who had lost their loved ones.

But a large figure standing over the death eaters made me confused, Hagrid walking at the back of all the death eaters carrying something in his arms, I watched as the death eaters tugged and pulled at the rope around his neck causing him to gag and choke with the amount of pressure they were putting on his air supply. Anger surged through my veins, but it quickly vanished when I caught sight of the familiar black shaggy hair. There he was cold and lifeless in hagrid's arms, my Harry the Harry I've been friends with since first year dead in hagrid's arms because of someone I'm related to. I felt my entire word collapse. Harry had always been the cone constant in my life, it was no surprise when I started harbouring feelings for him a few years later.

I screamed out in agony before falling to my knees, my hands gripping the dirt below my palms trying to numb the pain. Tears streamed down my face, I lifted my head and stared at the man who caused all this pain he has the cheek to look at me and everyone around him and laugh. "What's wrong daughter?" Voldemort asked maliciously while smiling at my pain. "DON'T CALL ME THAT I AM NOT YOUR DAUGHTER I NEVER HAVE BEEN AND I NEVER WILL BE" I sobbed disgusted that, that man called me his daughter he's nothing to me he's took everything I've ever loved and destroyed it.

He only laughs and starts circling me staring me down ready to strike like a snake does when watching its prey. He keeps his eyes on me as he speaks out telling people they have no other choice but to put their faith in him or die. I won't allow that, I would lay down my life if it meant everyone else lived apart from him. I watched as a fissure stepped out the crowd putting themselves forward to be a feather eater. I looked heartbroken and betrayed as Neville stood in front of my father. I looked at him pride when he shouted the truth that no one is safe when Voldemort is in charge.

My father didn't like this and shot a spell at him causing Neville to fly backwards and crash against the front door of the castle. That was it, that was my last straw. I pushed up off the ground and grabbed my wand from the back pocket of my jeans and aimed it at my father. "What are you going to do daughter, you're nothing compared to me" he laughed maliciously while aiming his wand at me. "This ends today, I will defeat you even if it's the last thing I do" I spat venom coating my words. His face contorted into shock before masking it with anger, "so be it then" he snarled before he shot a green spell from the end of his wand quickly followed by my own spell, green and blue clashing in the middle battling for dominance.

Sweat trickled down my forehead ever so slightly, I never once looked anywhere but my father. We pushed and pushed knowing the loser will not live to see another day. But our focus was broken by something falling. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Harry standing there in all his glory, his face contorting into worry and fear as he watched me and my father battle. I heard a yell of anger before mine and my fathers spell disappeared and he sent a ball of fire at Harry, but the next best thing happened Neville appeared only meters away from my the sword of gryffindor proudly in his arms. He ran forward determination, overcoming his face as he took one big swing and cut the snake in half, the snake started to disappear into a cloud of black smoke, my father looked. Terrified, his last Horcrux had been destroyed.