George Weasley x Reader

Requested by shodgson250
Authors note
Hey guys just wanted to say that this chapter has mentions of self harm and attempted suicide I understand this may trigger some people and just wanted to give yous a heads up <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat in the great hall looking mindlessly at the plate of toast on my plate having no intention of eating it, it wasn't until an owl as white as snow gracefully declined from the sky and in front of me a note layed rolled up at its foot. Knowing who it was from my shaking hand slowly undid the note and gave the owl a tear before it flew away.

Slowly I unroll it and I'm met with hurling abuse from the people that are supposed to love me unconditionally. "Your a freak" "you're a disgrace" "we never loved you" "you might as well die and do everyone a favour" they're words screamed out at me through the page by the time I had gotten to the end a small tear ran down my cheek quickly wiping it away I stood up and began walking to class.

"Hey y/l/n where are you going" a voice called out, when I turned around a head of fiery ginger hair stood only a few steps behind me their face holding a concerned look, George Wesley the only person to ever make me fall head over heels in love except he'll never know my feelings. "Oh..I'm not feeling too well I'm going back to my dorm" I stuttered while tightly gripping the note in my hand, my knuckles almost turning white. "I'll come with you, don't want you feeling lonely especially if you're unwell" he smiled and went to step forward before I practically shouted a whisper "NO" causing him to stop in his tracks confused. "Please just leave me alone, George," I whispered, tears threatening to fall. "O-okay hopefully I'll see you soon" he stuttered out sadly.

With that I practically ran through the corridors and the common room. I rushed into my bathroom and slammed the door and turned my back against the door and slowly fell down tears running down my cheeks, I pull my knees into my chest and sob flashes of memory's in my mind of what my family have done to me all because I don't believe the same views of them, because I love a blood traitor.

The scars on my wrists peak out slightly making me cringe as I don't understand how or why I do this. I don't feel anything throughout the day but when I do that to my wrists it's the only thing that makes me feel something, that I'm alive and not just existing. The only thing that ever makes me feel something is that and george, my heart beats out my chest everyone I'm around him, butterfly's swarm in my stomach and I know this isn't just a crush. But I know he'll never see me the way I see him. He likes girls like Angelina, not someone as pathetic as me.

When I look up I see my makeup bag and there is something shunning when the light meets it. I know what it is straight away and it's as if I'm hypnotised and it's calling for me and I follow it blindly. I pick up the small object, my partners words swarm inside my head "you you might as well die and do everyone a favour" and before I know it crimson red blood pours from my body and I collapse my vision gets blurry as I lay in the floor, but the door bursts open and figure stops in the door way I can just make out a head of ginger hair before I drift into darkness "NO Y/N"

George POV
After talking to y/n I couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen so I excused myself and walked toward the common room thoughts swirling in my mind, if something happens to her I'll never forgive myself. She's a slytherin and I'm a Gryfindor but despite that we still see good friends and I love her white my whole heart more than I should if I'm honest, because I don't see her as a friend I see her as someone I want to spend the rest of my life with she's my person there's no one else and if I lose her I'd not think I'll ever recover.

When I got to her dorm I chapped lightly "hey y/n you there" I said softly opening she'll open the door but I heard nothing it wa silent, but and widely silent making me uncomfortable I walked in and seen no one the place was empty when I look around I clocked the bathroom door shut making my stomach drop. With a shaky hand I slowly opened the door only to stand frozen in my spot there. The girl I love lay in a pile of her own blood as she slowly drifts away. I run forward and take her into my arms. "NO Y/N" I scream my heart slyly breaking. "Please don't leave me please I never got to tell you how much I love you please give me another chance I promise I'll do better" I cried into her hair as I stormed through the corridor hiding her injuries from onlookers. People sent us scared and worried looks at the sight of us covered in blood, our white shirts now mostly a crimson red.

When I got to the hospital wing Madam pomfrey let out a small gaps before jumping into action and ordering me to put her on a bed and forced me out the room I sat for hours hoping I would get good news, in that time Professor snape her head of house came to speak to me asking what had happened the only thing was he seemed concerned and not his usual uninterested mood.

Y/n POV
I could hear voices around my bed taking amounts themselves quietly, my eyes slowly fluttered open, I blinked repeatedly to try and adjust my eyes, "y/n" a voice said quirky almost in disbelief and gripped my hand in their own when I opened my eyes I was met with a familiar pair of chocolate brown eyes "your okay" he whispered small tears running down his face. I smiled through the pain and cupped his cheek. When I looked around the room I was surprised to find it rather busy around my bed was Harry, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Fred, lee, professor mcgonagall, madam pomfrey and Snape. They all held worried but happy looks at my woken state.

"Is it alright if I speak to her alone?" Fred asks a small waver in his voice as if he's about to cry, they all nod understandingly. When it was just as he sat himself at the edge of my bed and cupped my cheeks inspecting every inch of me "your okay '' he whispered out tears running down my cheeks. "I'm okay" I smiled. He took a deep breath and looked into my eyes ''I have to tell you something, because I almost lost you the last time before I could. I love you y/n y/l/n and I don't mean in a friend way, I love you with my entire being I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're my forever and I don't know what I would do if I lost you, everyone I speak to whether I'm having a bad day right a good one you always seem to make it that brighter just by a smile. When I found you yesterday when I saw all that blood I thought I lost you I felt my whole world crumble. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I lost you and didn't tell you how much you mean to me. I love you y/n and you may not feel the same but I had to te-" m

he went on a big rant about how much he loved me causing tears to pull in my eyes the man I've loved for years actually loves me back I interrupt him by crashing my lips to mine, our lips collided causing a sense of butterflies in my stomach his lips were soft but slightly chapped, his cologne and gunpowder working together to create the best smell I've ever smelt. I felt his tongue run along the bottom of my lip begging for access. His tongue explored my mouth and I couldn't keep our hands off each other. From that mommy I knew he was my forever, no matter what my parents said he will always love me and he will always care about me just like I do for him.