Lucius Malfoy x reader (edited)

Requested by *JulzLovDraco4Eva

As I stood hidden behind the rather large sculpture I let my thoughts drift from the prank at hand and to the life I've made while being at Hogwarts. Throughout the years I've always been friends with the marauders. We've committed prank after prank each year. We were a pack, a family and would do anything for each other.

But I've always kept a secret from them knowing the reaction, knowing that they'll drop me for it. On the very first train ride, I didn't meet the marauders. I only met them once we were sorted into the same house, but I did meet Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy. Immediately the three of us clicked. Since then I've met with them in secret. We've bonded despite the different houses and despite the whole school saying bad Slytherin is for Gryfindors. For the next few years, I felt my feelings for Lucius prospered into something different, I looked at Snape like a brother I never had. Whereas for him my feelings started growing more and more before finally I realised how utterly in love I was with him.

After getting into an argument with Lucius about how I hated him getting closer to Narcissa black I spilled my guts as it was exhausting keeping this large secret to myself. I remember it like it was yesterday after telling him everything he looked at me shocked before walking towards me and grabbing my chin, crashing his lips to mine.

The thoughts scared me, it was difficult enough to hide a friendship from the marauders but a relationship was a whole new level. But we made it work, every night we would sneak off to the astronomy tower. My relationship gave me a reason to be happy. Even better, Snape fully accepted our relationship and agreed to keep it between the three of us.

Hearing a rather large bang my thoughts were abruptly stopped, hearing the boys laughing hysterically I turned round and stared at our victim only to catch sight of a familiar black-haired boy, his usual slicked back hair was static and was pointing in every direction, parts of the hair were singed off and his robes had holes in it from the explosion.

Watching Severus scamper outside I made an excuse to the marauders that I had to be somewhere they nodded in confusion. I started waking away once out of sight. I ran as fast as I could to the door before looking around the courtyard. Finally, I clocked two boys in the far-away corner, snape and a boy with long straight blonde hair. Both of them conversed in aggressive hushed whispers, waking over I placed my hand on a luscious tensed shoulder. Immediately I felt his body calm and his shoulders dropped just from my touch.

"Are you okay, Snape?" I said in an apologetic voice. He simply nodded, not saying a word to be embarrassed for himself to do otherwise. Turning my attention back to Lucious I cupped his cheeks in my hands bringing his attention to myself "It's okay lucious" I whispered he did nothing apart from connecting his lips with mine, our lips interlocked only to be abruptly pulled apart by a voice saying my name.

Jumping back I turned round and I came face to face with the looks of betrayal, confusion and anger of my four other friends. "What the fuck are you doing," Sirius asked with a disgusted face. "I-I" I couldn't utter a word. I never wanted them to find out like this, I never wanted to see their betrayed faces.

"Well we're waiting y/l/n" James snapped at my lack of words. "I'm in love with him" I squeaked, dropping my gaze to the floor. Shocked gasps and angry scoffs cleft the marauder's lips. "You've got to be fucking kidding me" Sirius muttered I could feel his cold harsh glare burnings the hole through my skull. "It just happened okay, I've been friends with them since the first year, we never let the stupid fucking house prejudice interfere in our relationship. Snape and Lucius have treated me like a second family accepting me for who I am just like you did. Throughout the hearing, I fell for him and he fell for me. Please can you just understand and get over this stupid rivalry for me?" I begged my gaze going from one to another from the marauders to Lucius.

The marauders just looked disgusted and outraged at my proposition "fuck off y/n it's either him or us take your fucking pick" James scoffed, each of the marauders had the same look. I looked at Lucious for a long moment before finally coming to my decision. "I'm sorry but I chose him" I sighed looking back at the marauders. "He's treated and cared for me all these years, taught me how to love another person, taught me to love myself and made me the person I want to be when I wake up in the morning. In every way, he's made me who I am today and for that, I am forever thankful for and want to spend the rest of my life with him." I sobbed

The silence was deadly. I could feel the boiling anger radiating from the marauders but I felt the love and compassion from my boyfriend. "I'm sorry but if you're going to make me pick then I choose him, because if you're going to make me choose who I want in my life then you're not worth my time." I sobbed. "Fuck this, stay away from us" Sirius sneered before walking away the others following him.

I felt arms snake around my waist pulling me towards them, Turing round in his arms I sobbed into his chest watching my once best friends leave me in a courtyard sobbing into my boyfriend's chest. "It's okay, you've got us and I promise you y/n I'll protect you with my life" he sighed before kissing my forehead. "Kiss me" I whispered.

Smiling slightly he leaned his head down ever so slowly before connecting our lips, both our eyelids fluttered shut. Our kiss was intimate and compassionate, filled completely with love. His tongue ran along my bottom lip begging for access allowing him in our kiss became heated until our need for oxygen became unbearable. Breaking apart slightly he leaned his forehead on mine, both our breaths uneven and heavy.

Playing with the end of his hair I smiled up at him "I love you Lucius Malfoy" I whispered "I love you too y/n y/l/n." His hot breath fanned my face. Reconnecting our lips just made me fall even more in love with him. From then on I knew Lucius Malfoy would forever and always be my endgame.