Seamus X reader (edited)

As I was standing in potions listening to Professor Slughorn explaining all the different potions he had out. One by one we were asked to come to the front and smell a certain potion and see if we could tell what it was.
"Miss Y/L/N, would you come up to the front and tell everyone what you smell"
Quietly I made my way up to the front, as soon as I got to the front I leaned over and my nose was overwhelmed with the smells of gunpowder, butter beer and a cologne. Immediately my face turned bright red as I knew those smells anywhere, this is amortentia and I just smelled my crush and best friend Seamus Finnigan. I turned around and made my way back to my seat keeping my head down. When I sat down I felt something hit me in the back of the head I looked down to the floor and saw a piece of paper, then I heard my name being whispered, low and behold it was Seamus.
"Y/N/N what did you smell?"
"I-I" I sighed and knew there was no way I couldn't tell him as he would be sceptical "Gunpowder, butter bear and a sort of cologne"
"Ooooh Y/L/N got a crush," he said in a jolt voice trying to take the mick.
"Piss off," I said while lightly laughing.
"Mr Finnigan, since you doing so much talking why don't you come up to the front and see what you smell," Professor Slughorn asked he cockily stood up from his chair and made his way to the front he leaned over. And I think I could see a light blush over his cheeks. He walked back over to his seat.

"What did you smell Seamus"
"I-I uh I smelled lavender, pumpkin juice and strawberries" I could feel my face physically deflate I smelled nothing like that, it was stupid of me to think there was a chance he could like me. "Well class that concludes today's lesson I would like a scroll of the potion you think it is and what it and you smell"
I gathered my stuff and walked out with Seamus and Dean to the great hall as that was my class and we now had dinner. I, Seamus and Dean had finished eating when a girl that's made my life a living hell in here walked up and completely blanked me and Dean and sat right down next to Seamus.

"Hey Seamus"
"Hey Tory, how u doing"
" not bad I was wondering how you feel about going to Hogsmeade with me tomorrow" Seamus's face turned bright red as he choked on the pumpkin juice he was drinking. "I-I yeah I would like that"
"Great I'll see you then" Before she stood up she kissed his cheek and turned to me and gave me a wink and a laugh, as if saying I win.

"How the fuck could you do that" I angrily asked him
"Wtf do you mean she asked me out and I said yes it's not against the law Y/N"
"You know what she's put me through for years so why say yes"
"Because she's nice and I'm the person you can't control"
"Control you? You know what fuck you Seamus have fun on your date"
I angrily stood up grabbed my bag and marched out the hall and back to the common room.

1 hour later
I was still sitting in the common room finishing off that essay that Professor Slughorn set when the common room door opened and I walked Seamus.
"Listen Y/N I don't get why you're angry at me don't you want me to be happy"
"Of course I fucking do Seamus but going out with the girl that made my life a living hell since the first year that's low even for you"
"You need to grow up, why do you even care so much about who I go out with the way it's none of your business"
"I-I you want the fucking truth" I spat out
"Yeah, go for it"
"Your my best fucking friend, no scratch that your the person I fucking love. Seeing you go out with a girl that's ruined part of my school life hurts. Seeing you go on all these dates hurts so fucking much because I know I'm never going to be that girl 'cause you'll never see me like that." Halfway through I felt the tears freely flow down my face
"Y/N I-"
"Save it Seamus" I picked up my belongings and walked back up to my dorm accidentally forgetting about the essay I left on the table. That hunt I cried myself to sleep because of how stupid I was to tell him I fancied him because I know that we can't be friends anymore"

The next morning
I woke up the next morning and thankfully I didn't have any classes as it was a Saturday, slowly everything started to reply in my mind and I remembered Seamus was going out with Tory today and I told him I fancied him yesterday. I tried to forget about it and got up and went for a shower. Once I was out of the shower I dried my hair put it into a messy bun and placed my wand there as well I then got changed into this:

 Once I was out of the shower I dried my hair put it into a messy bun and placed my wand there as well I then got changed into this:

I took a deep breath and made my way into the common room, it was empty except for one person. Seamus Finnigan sat in a chair facing the stairs to the dormitories with his head in his hands. Once he heard me at the bottom of the stairs he looked up and stared at me.
"Y/n can we talk"
"Why shouldn't you be on your date" I replied while rolling my eyes
"I cancelled it"
I was shocked, I felt my eyes bulge and I started to wonder why he would do such a thing he seemed really into it last night so what's changed?
"What changed your mind then"
"You"
I was completely shocked.
"W-why me I don't understand"
"After what you told me last night I thought back to what you told me in class, it was me you smelled in the amortentia didn't you"
"I-I yes"
"Well, I think you should know something" he stood up and made his way over to me. He placed his hands on my waist.
"I lied yesterday when you asked me what I smelled in amortentia."
"Well, what did you smell then" I was flustered he was so close to me I could barely comprehend what was going on.
"I smelled you Y/n, I smelled your vanilla perfume, your raspberry-scented shampoo and conditioner and I smelled hot chocolate from all those times we snuck out and went to the kitchens late at night, it's always been you Y/n"
I was completely shocked I never thought in a million years this would ever happen.
" I smelled you to Seamus, I smelled gunpowder for all the times you've blown something up, I smelled butter beer for that time in the three broomsticks when I had like a mini moustache and you wiped it off and I smelled your cologne."
We both just stared into each other's eyes until finally, he started to lean down and capture my lips in a kiss, it felt like fireworks were surrounding us like this was fate like I finally found my other half.
"I love you y/n/n"
"I love you too Seamus"