Sirius Black x reader

Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva

Throughout my first five years at Hogwarts I've got along with nearly everyone except a few Slytherin and a very obnoxious Gryfindor. His whole demeanour and attitude really makes it hard to like him, the constant clockwork of everyday he has a new girl hanging off his arm.

Sirius black never liked me either. We constantly bickered and never got along, I always found him annoying and he always found me to be too much of a goody two shoes. I always thought he disliked me because of my blood statice as it's no secret that I'm muggleborn and he's a pure blood who's family thrives on it, always staying like that, even to the extent of marrying distant family members.

It wasn't until 5th year when I started to notice the girl numbers went down to basically nothing, he showed no interest in getting to know any girls. He started being less annoying  and obnoxious, complimented me in a nice way and not a snarky one. Most of the time I saw him with his friends staring my way for a second. He would stand up or start walking towards me before taking a U turn and walking in the opposite direction. This change started making me see him in a different light. He's actually quite funny and caring and his dramatics always bring a smile to my face.

After my 5th year me, Lily, Marlene, Mary, Remus, James,Sirius and Peter all decided to go on a holiday during the summer as us girls were very close with Remus. Before school finished we ironed out all the details and decided to meet at James's house and go from there.

So that's where I found myself being dropped off by the knight bus. Gathering my suitcase and backpack I walk towards the huge mansion walking up the large stones path. Giving two small knocks on the door I waited a moment before the door opened. I looked down to the floor and saw a big pair of eyes staring back at my own. "Hi I'm y/n '' I said kindly, staring back at the house elf. "Of course come in, come in mr black has been expecting you" the house elf chirped happily grabbing my suitcase before I could stop her. Walking in I looked around amazed at the house, it was gorgeous.

"Ah y/l/n there you are" a voice called out looking up I saw Sirius descent down the stairs gracefully. "Alright black" I smiled, he walked toward me and wrapped his Arms around me eloping me in a hug. I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment as he's never done this before. Hugging back for a few moments before pulling away I kept my gaze on the floor hoping my hair hides my rosy cheeks. "Cmon your first one here" he said pulling my wrist towards a room.

The room had a large couch with a fireplace. He took a seat and patted the space beside him. From there we engaged in chat for a long while. I didn't notice his arm slip behind me and ran along the couch, his fingers slightly touching my shoulder. We were interrupted by voices of protest from the front door. Giving each other strange looks we got up and walked towards the door only to see James once again trying his "moves" on Lily to win her over.

"No James and for goodness sake will you shut up and don't make me regret coming to this" she sighed. I saw everyone else made it "well let's go" I chirped hoping to cut the tension. Gathering our belongings we said goodbye to Mr and Mrs Potter before going out to call the knight bus.

For the next hour we travelled through the city until we were outside a small campsite,we gathered all our stuff and started putting up tents which probably took us longer than needed but we didn't care we were having too much fun. "Okay sleeping arrangements we can only have two people per tent '' Lily said before sitting down.

We did names out a hat as we could ly come to a decision, first tent belonged to Remus and Peter, the second belonged to Marlene and Mary and the second last belonged to James and Lily which means me and Sirius would need to share a tent for a whole two weeks.

From there we got settled by starting a fire cooking our food and later on toasting marshmallows, the boys managed to persuade the girls to play some games. The whole night I sat side by side with Sirius every so often I would feel his leg brush against mine. "Well I'm going to bed, we've got an early morning tomorrow" James sighed while standing up and offering his hand to Lily to help her up. From there we all said goodnight and went to our tents.

It wasn't long that me and Sirius were lying comfortably in our tents ''night y/n '' he whispered "goodnight Sirius" I said before drifting off. Only thing was my dreams were plagued with nightmares.

I sat bolt up, sweat dripped from my forehead, my breaths were ragged and heavy, my eyes darted back and forth before they settled on Sirius. He was sitting next to me with his hand resting on my lower back. "It's okay y/n you're safe" he whispered, pulling me into his chest. Sobs erupted from my throat. Sirius only pulled me closer and held me in his arms until my sobs stopped.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked after my cries stopped for a while. "Not much to talk about, my shit show of a family kicked me out because of what I am" I spat venom lacing my words. Sirius's body went tense from my last statement.

"What do you mean" he asked with slight anger "they kicked me out because I'm the only witch in the family, called me a freak and disowned me. Since then I've basically been staying at distant relatives' houses who actually tolerate me." I said sadly.

"Y/n your not a freak, your pretty fucking amazing. I know what it feels like to feel trapped and different from your family, how you've only been yourself and still that isn't good enough in fact in their eyes you're probably going to be good enough but in mine you are more than good enough. The reason I stay with James now is because of my family. They did a lot of medieval shit that's caused me a lot of damage. Since then I have found people that accept me for me just like you will." He said looking me in the eyes sincerity laced throughout his words.

Tears were streaming down my face that even though we may be very different we sud so much in common, so I found myself slowly leaning forward looking into Sirius eyes for any sign that he didn't want this not seeing it my eyes flicked down to his lips and back to his eyes before I felt him grab my waist and pull me towards him.

Our lips crashed together. It was filled with high hunger and need like we've been waiting our whole lives, pulling ways for air we learned our foreheads against each other our breaths heavy and in even, both of us smiling a happy feeling radiating from our bodies. "You have no idea how long I've waited for that" he sighed

"I've got a good idea. '' I smiled before once again crashing my lips to his. From that night we both knew that no matter what life threw at us we'd pull through., didn't matter, our family said he was mine like I was his and nothing was going to stop that.