Regulus Black x Reader

Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva

I layed under the tree at the black lake securely huddled into my boyfriend of two years, we lay in each other's arms and watched the stars pointing out different constellations in the sky. "And there's Leo constellation" regulus whispered to me while softly grabbing my finger and pointing it out to me, I smiled widely and tuned to look at him "the regulus constellation you mean" I laughed jokingly he only shook his head in amusement, "yeah love" he smiled while leaning down and kissing my forehead. I pouted playfully "you missed" I whined in his arms, he only smirked at my childish behaviour before leaning down letting his lips brush against mine and sent shivers up my spine. I pushed myself up slightly and moved over so I was straddling his waist.

I felt his hands make their way under my jumper and hold my waist while my hands got lost in his curly locks. I felt him bite my bottom lip gently causing me to gasp, he took his chance and slipped his tongue in. I was compelled and utterly hypnotised in euphoria. I felt him pull away slightly allowing us to breathe but he never removed his hands from my hips, I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my forehead on his. "Wow" was all he said, causing me to burst into laughter. "Who are you laughing at?" he joked before flipping us over and attacking my sides with tickles. I burst into laughter "please r-egulus I give i-n" I begged through my laughter. "Say I'm the most handsome you've ever met" he smirked and continued my torture.

"R-regulus black you are the most h-handsome ma-n I've ever met in my life" I laughed out before finally being able to take a breath due to him stopping tickling me. "Awww y/n you warm my heart" he mocked while lifting his hand to his chest before falling to the side next to me. "You're a little shit" I muttered under my breath. "Sorry what was that didn't quite hear you," he asked moving his head to look at me "n-nothing" i stuttered out nervous in case he started tickling me again. "That's what I thought" he smirked before looking back up to the sky, I saw his hand was inches from mine and slowly interlocked our hands causing a small blush to rise to my cheeks.

As we lay under the stars hands interlocked I can't help but feel at peace knowing I've found my happy ending, even with what's going on I can't help but be even more in love with him every day even though he could be taken away from me. I feel even more stressed due to his quidditch game tomorrow against Gryffindor. Even Though I'm a Gryffindor myself I couldn't help but fall for Regulus, I knew if my friend ever found out they wouldn't be happy one bit. Since my first year ie always been friends with the marauders every day I would spend hours on end with them either studying or planning pranks, in the fourth year I decided to help James out he begged and begged for me to join the team this ended up in madam hooch asking regulus to teach me to fly better, after spending quite a bit of my time with regulus it was no surprise I had quite the crush on him. Now I find myself making up excuses every weekend to my friends so I can go with regulus. I know the guys are starting to get suspicious but I just push that thought to the back of my mind knowing if they knew it would cause an uproar.

"Hey what are you thinking about? '' Regulus whispered while grabbing my chin with his thumb and pointer finger to move my gaze towards him, I'm sorry '' I whispered, knowing I shouldn't be worrying this much. "Hey it's okay you can talk to me. '' He said while sitting up and pulling me into his lap. I laid my head against his chest letting his heartbeat lull me to peace. "I'm just so worried about everything with you game tomorrow, and know at some point, we have to tell the guys were dating and then we've only got a few years left before we're subjected to war regulus and know I can't lose you" I whispered out heartbroken and the undying future we have to face. "Listen to me and you won't lose me, I promise you i will fight till my last breath to get home to you and don't about me tomorrow I'll be fine, so fine in fact that me and you can do our midnight celebrations'' he whispered while looking me in the eyes. "promise '' I whispered while putting my pinky out, "promise" he whispered back and interlocked his pinkie with mine and sealed the deal with a small loving kiss on my lips. "I love you" I whispered against his lips. "I love you too" he whispered and kissed me one last time before we sat once again and looked at the stars.