Remus (young) x reader (edited)

**Author note - hey guys just wanted to give you a heads up that this chapter will involve small mentions of Remus putting himself down because of his scars. in case this was someone's trigger just wanted to let you know. Also, I just want to mention that every scar/ stretch mark is beautiful never let anyone tell you different it wouldn't be you without them. <3**

As the bell went indicating the end of class I grabbed my back and placed it on the table packing away my things, hearing the distant noises of the marauders messing about at the back of the class. Just when I packed away my last piece of work I felt an arm slither its way around my shoulder "Hey y/l/n" the person whispered in my ear. Laughing and shrugging off the person in question's arm "I'm taken black remember that" I laughed while picking up my bag and placing it over my shoulder taking a few small steps toward the door. His face turned into a pout "Trust me I know he doesn't shut up about you" he huffed out picking up the pace and following in line with me while I laughed at his theatrics.

"What are you laughing at?" a calm voice asked me, looking up I was met with familiar chocolate brown eyes. My face breaking out in a smile I go a little faster practically throwing myself into ReRemus'srms nearly knocking him off balance. His arms circled me, his scent surrounding me in comfort. His chocolate, marshmallow and cologne create an amazing combination. "Nothing loves just Sirius being Sirius," I said, my words coming out a bit muffled due to my face pushed into his chest, his body vibrating with the chuckle that left his throat. "Well that explains it," he said before breaking the hug and taking my bag off my shoulder and onto his own despite my complaints. He leaned in and placed a soft loving kiss on my lips before breaking it off and pulling me into his side and leaving his arm over my shoulders walking out of my class. In a complete daze, my complaining feigned at once wrapping my arm around his waist and following him and his friends towards the black lake.

Once reaching the black lake he placed our bags down and placed himself under the tree, patting his thighs as an indication for myself. Gladly obliging I placed myself on his lap, my back and head leaning against his chest and his arms snaked around my waist. He, him, James, Sirius and Peter were all sat down soaking up as much of the warmth together before the end of term, even though we would all see each other very soon as it's no surprise we all end up at the Potters residence only a couple of weeks into summer. For the next few hours, the 5 of us just sat there and talked and played pranks on each other. I still sat in Remus' lap, his arms firmly wrapped around me, closing my eyes. I leaned further into Remus' chest not knowing of the silent looks and hand signals between the other boys.

Before I knew what was happening I felt Remus pick myself and him off the ground before he started running, snapping my eyes open I saw he was heading straight for the black lake. "REMUS JOHN LUPIN YOU PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT" I screamed to no avail as I felt him beginning to push me before he could I grabbed a hold of him bringing him in with me. Untangling myself from Remus I started to swim to the top, breaking through the water. I tried to catch my breath pushing the stray hairs out my face. Bursting out in laughter I looked around the water trying to find Remus, only to find nothing. "REMUS" I screamed in a panic, hearing my distressed calls. The boys jumped up and ran to the edge of the water. I kept screaming his name hoping his head would pop up. Suddenly I felt something grab me by the waist before lifting me out of the water slightly, turning my head around. I came face to face with Remus, his curly hair becoming even more prominent after being wet. Hitting him on the arm "Don't you ever scare me like that again you prick" I said while moving about in his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, while his hands slid down my hips before holding myself in place by grabbing my butt. Tucking my face into the crook of his neck he let out a small laugh before singing and kissing the top of my head "I'm sorry love" he murmured against my hair. Humming back as a response he walked us out of the water and placed me down once back at the tree, casting a drying spell on our clothes he then proceeded to take off his jumper and pull it over my head "Peace offering" he said while smiling. Gratefully I smiled his way before grabbing his arm and pulling it towards me, placing himself beside me. I lay down my head resting on his lap and my feet on Peter's lap. Softly Remus ran his fingers through my hair, slowly but surely sending me into a peaceful sleep.