Harry Potter x reader

Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva

As I sat on the ground with chains around my ankles and wrists watching the anxious death eaters studying the trees as if looking for something to emerge from them. All my memories flashed in my mind taking me from one happy moment in my life to another, knowing that this might possibly be the end.

Memories flashed in my mind as I walked up to the sorting hat, an anxious first year fidgeting with their hands before the hat shouted "GRYFFINDOR" cheers erupted from a certain table.

Another memory came to mind of the time Draco Malfoy and his goons cornered me in a corridor shouting hurtful and hateful words about my blood statice, as I was a muggleborn just like my twin sister Hermione. Only to be rescued by Harry, my sister's friend. From that moment on the both of us bonded, we became the friends that knew everything about each other and we'd die before we let anything happen to either of us. Throughout that time my feelings changed towards Harry. I started seeing him in a new light, and alway have that heart sinking moment when I found out he was going on a date with cho, or when he kissed cho.

For the past year nearly me, Harry, Hermione and Ron have been travelling and camping out in the woods. Trying to destroy horcruxes that Voldemort has. By doing this we want the wizarding world a safer place.

My thoughts drift back to how I ended up here, while fighting death eaters I was grabbed during the battle by lucius malfoy only to be transported to the woods and chained up like an animal waiting for my undeniable fate.

I snapped out my thoughts by the sound of wood cracking like it's been stepped on. Looking around I see Harry emerge from the trees with no wand in hand. Frantically I look around hoping to see others for protection only for my hopes to fall short as I realise he's come alone. "NO HARRY GET OUT OF HERE" I screamed before I suddenly couldn't speak anymore I opened my mouth and tried to scream but nothing.

I could only sit and watch the catastrophe to come I looked into Harry's eyes one last time only to see him mouth "I love you" before a blinding green light landed right in his chest. I tried to scream only for nothing to happen sobs racked my body tears streamed down my face. A women with long dark hair walked towards Harry's lifeless body after only a few moments she uttered the one word that broke me in two "dead"

From there I was dragged to my feet and pulled along behind Lucius, my chains scaling along the dirt and path toward the castle, before finally I was yanked forward and someone gripped my hair, probably pulling some out while doing so. My eyes darted back and forward seeing faces I've grown up with coated in blood and bruises defeated looks mirrors every face seeing the lifeless body of Harry their only hope was gone.

I couldn't hear anything Voldemort was saying. It just sounded muffled and far away, my eyes scanned every person seeing multiple people missing already knowing what's happened. Before I could process what happened a thud came from my left and next a spell was shot toward Voldemort. Darting my head up I saw him running to take cover from Voldemort's spells. Death eaters starting disappearing after seeing Harry, lucious lost his grip on me in shock I took my chance and threw my head back hearing a sickening crunch behind me I knew I probably broke his nose. Running as fast as I could I collapsed into Ron's arms, he managed to get me to safety before any spell hit us.

Once I saw Hermione rushed towards us and undid my chains with a spell, immediately she brought me into a hug her sobs echoed in my ears. I pulled her closer hoping to give her some sort of closure or comfort that I'm okay.

Looking up I saw Harry staring at me smiling. I pulled out of Hermione's embrace before running into his arms. The force almost knocked him off balance, pulling back slightly we just stared into each other's eyes not noticing that we were leaning in until his lips pressed against mine. I was Shocked at first but slowly melted into the kiss. Pulling away our breaths were ragged and heavy. We both laughed slightly "you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" he whispered, pecking my lips once again.

"I bet I do" I smirked before crashing my lips back on his before we were interrupted by an awkward cough behind us. We pulled apart and saw an awkward Ron and a smiling Hermione. "Can we save the wizarding word first?" she laughed. From there we made a plan me and Harry was going after Voldemort and Ron and Hermione were going to kill the snake.

From there Voldemort attacked us not long after me and Harry shot spell after spell at him until we found ourselves at the top of the tower. "Cmon Tom let's finish this" Harry spat, grasping his head and pulling both of them off. Watching I realised they landed in the courtyard looking around me I saw a broom. I grabbed a hold of it and got down there as fast as I could.

Once I got there I knew Harry was losing "y/n take my hand" he shouted without a question i interlocked our hands immediately Harry's red spark started to go towards Voldemort. The green light is slowly but surely getting smaller and smaller. Until finally Voldemort's spell rebounded back on him, killing him in an instant.

Shocked I stared at his lifeless body we had won, all the fonts and deaths can be stopped. Harry pulled me into his arms. Holding each other close we heard the shouts of triumph from our side. Harry pulled out our embrace before looking at me "y/n I know me and you aren't in a relationship but I have to do this, your the only girl that's been at my side no matter what, every stupid idea I've had you'd be gone along with it and for that I couldn't be more grateful so that's why..." he said while smiling with small tears running down his face. He bent down on one knee "will you marry me" he whispers but I could still hear it over the shocked gasps of our audience.

Bursting j to tears ''of course I'll marry you" I sobbed. He picked me up and spun me around before placing me down and placing one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek pressing his lips to mine. His tongue ran along my bottom lip begging for access I happily complied. The shouts and wolf whistles drowned out it felt like it was just me and Harry and it always would because he's my soulmate like I am his.