James X reader (edited)

I was sitting in between my boyfriend's legs reading my book, my back against his chest and his arms draped around me. While reading I felt him move my hair to my left shoulder and then place his lips against my neck leaving small delicate kisses trailing from my neck down to my collarbone and then along my right shoulder until making his way back up behind my ear.

"James come on I'm trying to read here you know" I jokingly said while pacing my hands over his which were placed on my waist.

"Aww c'mon babe, you know you love me" My breath caught in my throat from feeling his hot breath against my skin. I felt him smirk as he placed one last kiss below my ear before we were interrupted by Sirius, Peter and Remus.
"Oi prongs hands off my sister you prat"
"Fuck off Padfoot we've been dating for over a year now"

"Yeah don't I know it, oh y/n/n I love you! Omg Jamsie just kissed me already. Ooooh my god James you're fucking incredible" Sirius said by mocking us and over-exasperating moans. I sat up and shoved him.

"Piss off you prat at least I'm brave enough to tell someone I like them unlike some people in this group".
I said while eyeing Sirius and Remus before rolling my eyes and lying against James.

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about" Sirius stuttered while Remus just hid his blushing face behind his book.
"Uh huh sure you don't" I laughed while laying my head against James's chest. I saw Peter messing about with a plant.
"Hey Petey what's that?" I asked because I was genuinely intruded by all the plants Peter has.

"Um well it's a Mimbulus Mimbletonia, whenever you prod the plant it releases stink sap from the boils on it"
"Wow that's amazing, what other new plants you got?"

I chatted to Peter for the next 10 minutes about plants as I feel like the boys don't talk to him about what he likes, so I love talking to him as he always brightens up my day whether it be hyping me up or just being there for me when I need him.
"Oi prongs look who it is" Sirius said while throwing something at James and nodding in the direction of something. When I turned around I immediately noticed what he was talking about....snape. Once James clicked on to what he was saying a huge grin plastered on his face, James kissed my cheek and then tried to stand up before I stopped him.

"James just leave it he hasn't done anything" I said as I knew my best friend Lily would hate it if they did something to escape as they were best friends.
"I'll not be a minute love" he said while kissing the top of my head and standing up, ignoring my pleas for him to stop.
"Hey snivellous what you reading there" Sirius mockingly asked. As quick as a flash snape rushed to put his things away to escape, but before he could James raised his wand and as quick as a flash snape was hanging upside down in the air. James and Sirius were milking themselves laughing at what was going on. But I was disgusted how could he do this, ok snape wasn't the nicest but at the end of the day the only reason they hated him in the first place was that he was placed in Slytherin it's so stupid not all people are placed in Slytherin are evil.
"HEY POTTER PUT HIM DOWN NOW" Lily shouted as she saw what was going on.
"No can do Evans you see this snake needs to be taught a lesson" James said while smirking at Sirius.

"NO, HE FUCKING DOESN'T YOU AND SIRIUS ARE THE PROBLEM NOT HIM," Lily said while storming up to James and getting in his face. I stood up and slowly approached them both.

"James please just put him down" I begged while tugging his arm, he completely blanked me and carried on. I yanked his arm and he lost concentration and Snape crashed down to the ground, Lily turned around and rushed towards Snape.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" James asked while spinning his round to look at me anger evident in his eyes.
"Because it's wrong James," I said while looking into his eyes not backing down.
"get off me you filthy mudblood I don't need your help," Snape said while throwing Lily's arms off him as if she were dirt. James spun around and glared at Snape
"You'll fuckimg regret that snivellous" James said while attempting to raise his wand.