Draco x y/n Lupin

Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva

As I sat chained to the wall in the cold dank cellar, tears streaming down my cheeks, my muscles were burning I couldn't help but think back to my life. Every memory flashing in front of me, living with only one of my parents having to see the pain he goes through every month. The other is somewhere out there forgetting all about me and my dad.

No matter the pain I'm going through I found to help but worry about Draco, I just know there's going to be repercussions for dating me. Since third year we've started seeing each other secretly.

Flashback
Pacing back and forth outside the hospital wing swithering whether or not to open the door. Weighing up the pros and cons on whether this is the right thing to do before I finally strode toward the door confidently pushing it open. Seeing ahead of silvery blonde hair on the far left bed.

Walking towards it I saw Draco awake "hey" I whispered apprehensively in case he flipped out as it's no secret he and my friends don't get on. "What are you doing here?" he sneered looking at me with disgust.

"I-I uhm I wanted to see if you were all right you took a nasty hit" I stuttered out slowly but surely my confidence deflating. His face broke into a confused state before he gave me a small smile "I'm sorry I shouldn't have snapped like that, take a seat" he said apologetically while indicating to the seat next to his bed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked awkwardly. "Alright, it's sore but madam pomfret said I should be fine" he said looking everywhere but me. "What are you actually doing here y/n you hate me" he asked finally after moments of silence.

"I was worried about you, just because my friends hate you doesn't mean I do" I whispered looking down at my hands. That was until a soft cold hand interlocked mine with theirs, looking up I saw Draco looking right at me."I care about you too y/n" he whispered with a small smirk.  From there mine and deacons relationship prospered not long after that visit we started dating not telling anyone not even our closest friends or family.

Flashback over

Because of that relationship I managed to change draco's point of view and made him a better person, even to the point where he refused to join the death eaters. But his dad and aunt wouldn't take no for an answer and sought out to find his reasons, finally discovering our secret they made it their mission to bring Draco back starting by getting rid of me.

Flashback to earlier today

Me Ron Harry and Hermione were walking about hogsmeade, we stopped outside the quidditch shop looking in the window at the new broom before we head a large crashing sound of broken glass, looking round we saw bellatrix lestrange standing into a few feet away from me twirling her wand in a threatening manner her devious cackle echoing throughout the street.

"Well well well what do we have here" she laughed taking slow menacing steps towards us calculating our every mode like a lion does it's prey. "You're coming with me girl" she spat, staring at me. Ron, Hermione and Harry pushed me behind them "you won't touch her" Harry spat removing his wand from his pocket and pointing it at her. She only laughed, the next thing we knew multiple stunning spells shit out from nowhere hitting us.

A few hours later

Once I finally Wilde up I realised I was chained to a wall in some sort of cellar. To my far right we're cages that held my friends. All three of them were awake and conversing in small whispers no doubt trying to think of an escape plan. A small whimper left my lips as both my arms felt numb, this caught their attention "y/n thank goodness you're okay" Hermione gasped coming towards the bars of her cage.

I heard distant footsteps coming closer "I'm sorry, I should have good yous" I whispered out nearly sobbing, Hermione's face scrunched up in confusion before she could say anything Lucius, Bellatrix and Draco walked in. Draco looked to be in some sort of magic  curse bound spell where he couldn't do anything, he could only stand and watch helplessly at my state.

"Now boy you're going to stop this nonsense and choose the life that's been set for you since birth. You will become a death eater and help the dark lord in his conquest of the wizarding world." Lucious spat his son, Draco merely shook his head "I will not, I don't want to be like you" he sneered. "Fine, have it your way, Bellatrix," he spat. Draco looked confused before his eyes widened in shock watching his aunt approach me raising her wand. "Crucio" was the last word I heard before my screams echoed around me, the pain unbearable, it felt like a thousand knives piercing my skin.

Flashback over

I was abruptly brought out my flashbacks, the metal door opening once again, and walked the same three people. "Now Draco have you decided to do what you were meant to do or do you need another reminder" he sneered watching his sins every move.

"D-don't do it draco" I croaked out only to be kicked in the gut by bellatrix. Draco stared at me before finally saying "I-I can't it's not who I want to be father" he whispered. "Have it your way" he spat, he turned to Bellatrix and nodded. As she lifted her wand about to utter a curse I closed my eyes and waited for the invertible pain to come. But it never did "NO" Draco screamed, somehow breaking the chains he was in, he stood in front of me covering me from danger.

"You're not going to hurt her l. Not now, not ever. For once in my life I've found someone who loves me for me, I don't have to be a pure blood rich slytherin, to her I'm just Draco, a normal person. She loves me and I love her and I'll be damned if I let you take her away" he spat

His father raised his wand but before he could do anything his wand was suddenly out of his hand and flying backwards into the small hand of dobby. "You shall not hurt y/n or Draco" before he sent a curse towards Bellatrix and Lucius sending them backwards both of them clattered against the wall knocking them out.

"Let's get out of here" Draco said picking me up bridal style, while dobby held Harry and Hermione's hand, Ron took Hermiones and all of them apparated back to hogsmeade, walking quickly back to the castle where they were met with Aurors, dumbledore parents and teachers.

"Y/N '' my dad shouted running toward me, carefully he took me out of Draco's arms. After he looked at Draco weirdly watching Draco as he looked to the floor awkwardly. "Thank you" my dad Remus said, giving Draco a small smile. Draco's head lifted in surprise seeing Remus smiling at him and thanking him. Draco only smiled back. "Cmon, you can come with us, you'll be safe" Remus said, carrying me and directing Draco in the direction of everyone else.

'Dad I'm ok I think I can stand" I whispered carefully he set me down I wobbled a bit but Draco was there straight away holding me up so hit ly at the waist. I smiled at him before looking forward and seeing the confused and sad glances of my friends. "I'm sorry I didn't tell us about us, it's just you don't particularly like Draco and I-" I said before being cut off my Harry

"Does he make you happy?" Harry's asked "yeah, he really does' ' I smiled "then I'm happy for you, look after her' ' Harry smiled "I will, don't worry' ' Draco smiled before Harry brought him into a friendly hug. "You're safe now your family can't get you here, we saw how much you cared about y/n and we're happy you decided to choose this side" Harry whispered in his ear before pulling away and smiling.