Bill x reader (edited)

As I glided through the air, my hands clasped around Bill's waist resting my head in the space between his shoulders. The crisp night air creates a chilly atmosphere, everyone around us on edge anxiously antisepsis an ambush. minutes later we land outside 4 Privet Drive. Unclamping my hands, Bill jumps down from the thestral and turns back around his arms already out waiting for me. He placed his hands on my hips and gently lifted me down before bringing me into his arms ensuring my safety.

Swiftly mad eye brings us into the house, gathering us in the living room. From there he explained how Harry was being moved. Immediate resistance left Harry's mouth, only to be shot down in flames by a mad eye saying how we're all of age and he can't stop us. Upon hearing this I felt Bill's arms pull me closer, it's no secret he didn't want me to do this, countless hours he argued back and forth about me doing this mission. I was doing it with or without his permission.

Zoning back in I realised Hermione had taken a piece of hair from Harry and placed it in the flask. First, it passed to the twins who thought they were being funny by trying to bring some people at ease with their jokes. Once the flask was placed in my hands I sent one last look to Bill and a small smile before taking a quick swig of the poly juice potion. My face scrunched up in disgust, forcing the horrid liquid down my throat I felt myself being pulled and stretched until finally, I was a replica of Harry.

"Don't look at me, Bill, I look hideous," I said while struggling to take my bra off. Suddenly I felt a hand lightly touch my own before They undid my bra, I turned round and looked into the eyes of bill. He gave me a small smile before saying "I would kiss you right now but it's a bit weird" he said while laughing. A giggle left my lips, as Bill thought of Harry as a little brother.

From there we all got changed and headed outside, before climbing on a broom I turned to Bill and pulled him into my arms, for possibly the last time. "I love you, Bill," I whispered in his ear. "I love you too and I'll see you at the safe house" he said before departing and climbing on the thestral in front of fleur delacour. Mad-Eye decided that it would be best to split us up as together we might get distracted.

Climbing on the back of a broom, I waited for the mad eye to give the signal. As quick as a flash about half a dozen transports lifted off the ground and sped towards the sky not knowing what was waiting for them.

Once I got past the clouds, the battle had started. Spells flu past my head one after another. Screams surrounded me, I heard the unmistakable cackling of Bellatrix. All of a sudden a huge flame erupted from beside me hagrid and the real Harry Potter were escaping just like we planned it if this situation ended up true.

I shot spell after spell, suddenly there he was Voldemort. He was gone before I could contemplate it. Beside me, I heard a crack and realised Mundungus had disappeared. The next thing I know I felt a spell hit me square in the chest. I felt myself falling backwards. As my eyes slowly closed I watched the battle get further and further away. Before I finally closed my eyes I caught mad eye sending a spell my way, somehow I felt myself going at a lot slower speed towards the ground. The next thing I knew I felt my head being hit. I tried to keep my eyes open but finally gave up and let the darkness succumb to me like a cocoon.

Back at the safe house
Bills POV
Where is she? She should be back by now. I said to myself while pacing in front of my family. It's been hours. I have to find them. I stepped towards the door before I felt myself being held back, I looked over my shoulder only to see Remus. "It's okay Bill, I'm sure she's fine but right now your family needs you, your brother needs you." He said in a soft and calming voice, probably hoping he would ease my nerves but it never did.

"Y/n is my wife and right now she's in danger, you and I both know she should have been back by now. Please, Remus. I have to find her" I pleaded only to be denied. I felt myself being pulled back into the living room. I yanked my arm out of his grip. "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THIS FEELS, YOUR WIFE IS BY YOUR SIDE. BUT MINE, MINE IS IN DANGER. AND POSSIBLY DEA-" I cut myself off with the sobs that broke through my throat. I quickly walked out the door and into the meadow.

I ran into the middle of the meadow and screamed the most bloodcurdling I've ever made, I didn't even recognise it as my voice. The raw emotion was becoming too much. She can't be dead, she just can't. I couldn't hold myself up anymore, I felt my legs collapse, I dropped to my knees, sobs racking my body, tears streaming down my face. I felt powerless. I couldn't do anything for all I know y/n could be lying dead somewhere cold and lifeless. I might not ever hear her say I love you again or watch as her eyes light up at the silliest things, at that moment my mind was plagued by the memories of us I felt my heart breaking piece by piece just thinking about her lying somewhere cold...and lifeless.

Switched POV
Slowly I blocked my eyes open, and an overwhelming sensation erupted at the back of my head. I raised my hand to the back of my head only to bring it back and see a deep scarlet-coloured liquid coat my fingers. Quickly realise it's my blood. I carefully got myself up from the ground clutching my aching ribs looked around me until I finally spit my wand. I grasp it in my hand and feel the familiar power curse through my veins, I see a small light towards the distance still clutching my ribs I limp towards the small faint light in the distance.

I followed the light for god knows how long until finally I came to a small road. I looked around and found nothing, I raised my wand when I heard distant footsteps coming this way. Looking around my eyes scanned everything until finally black curly hair was getting closer. I finally realised who it was when they got close enough, Bellatrix Lestrange.

She let out a deathly cackle "well, well, well what do we have here" she sneered. Before she could get any closer I sent a curse her way which was quickly blocked, quickly realising I was no match for her in this state. My only option was to apparate. I closed my eyes and imagined the burrow. I heard her scream one last time before I heard nothing.

Landing I felt myself lose balance and fall to the floor, once I had gathered my senses back I realised I had pinched myself in the arm. Quickly standing up I looked around and realised I was just outside the barrier. As I clutched my ribs once again I started walking towards the burrow entering the barrier to the burrow.

I walked for a while before seeing everyone through the small window in the kitchen. Relief washed through my body, and happily, I screamed "BILL" Happy tears streamed down my face. Before I knew it the door was being yanked open and out ran the bill. Just as I felt myself collapsing from all the pain, I felt myself landing. Someone's arms. Looking up I was met with Bill. You had his win tears streaming down his face. I reached my hand up and wiped away the stray tears. "I thought I lost you" he cried while placing his face in the crook of my neck. "I would never leave you, Bill Weasley, I would fight until my dying breath to get back to you," I said while pulling his face down and placing my lips on his. Comfort washed through my body and I knew that as long as this man was by my side we could beat this. "I love you" I cried while kissing his lips. "I love you too y/n"