09

Hello! Please read the Author's Note in the end. Thanks!!:D

dedication to the person who gave me my 100th vote. ^^

Chapter 9 - Luhan's Plans

After spending about an hour with Minny and Luhan, I decided I was calm enough to go back down to the kitchen and face the others and also the customers. Luhan came down with me since Minny was hungry.

"Thanks Lu-ge." I said loping my hand through his as we waited for the elevator.

"Anytime Fluff." He said grinning as I swat his arm.

"Stop calling me that!" I whine.

"But I like calling you that." Luhan answered wincing as I hit his arm again. "Anyways Flo mind if we took the stairs from the 5th? I need to talk to you about something and I don't think riding the elevator to the ground floor will be enough time."

I glance at him since he suddenly sounded so serious.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Nope. I just wanted to tell you something." He answered flashing me a smile as the elevators came and he tugs me inside. He didn't speak until we reached the fifth floor.

"Should I be worried?" I ask tugging his sleeve. "Are you alright? Do you feel something strange?" I ask panic mounting inside me.

"No." He said throwing an arm around my shoulders. "You have a very active imagination."

"I was just worried that you.. You know go back to being a-" I paused looking for a better word but he beat me to it.

"A wolf. I won't Flo." He said grinning. "But aren't all men wolves?"

"I honestly don't know." I answered.

"Geurae wolf naega wolf Auuuu!!!" He sang off key. "Ah sarangheyo! Nan neukgego neon minyeo!"

"Lu-ge you should just replace their Luhan." I said tugging back his arm and studied his face.

"Sure! But I need Kris to teach me Mandarin." He said grinning. "Hey girl, want my autograph?"

"Sorry Dude my bias is Kai." I answered laughing as he pouted. "Lu-ge are you sure you're fine?"

"Yes I feel fine. I have never experience that nameless power I was born into again ever since you healed us." Luhan said smiling.

"I don't think you were born into it." I murmured but luckily he didn't have his sharp hearing anymore so he didn't hear me.

"What was that?' He asked placing his arm back on my shoulders.

"Nothing." I answered smiling as I held on his waist. "What was it you wanted to talk about before we got side trackted?"

"My proposal to the love of my life." He said beaming.

"Oh!! Great! My Min was getting worried." I said letting go of his waist so I can clap my hands.

"Flo it's for Givenchy actually." He said.

"Luhan! You can't marry a fashion brand!" I answered.

"But Minny is sort of like married to her Channel." Luhan said.

"You do have a point but that is still.. Weird" I said scrunching my nose.

"Hey you two! Stop making a ruckus." Suho said from the door of his office.

"Crap the president caught us!" Luhan said grabbing my elbow.

"Run!" I said and we both ran away while laughing from Suho.