20

Chapter 20 - Freak Out

FLO POV

I watched silently as my phone flashed an alert of a call. Kai's call ID was him looking like an idiot and on most days it usually made me smile but today I wanted nothing to do with it. In fact I wanted nothing to do with the world today, or tomorrow or on the week after, I want to surgically attach myself to my bed who seemed to be the only one who cared about me. It's warmth comforted me, well not like Kai did but I'm mad at him as of the moment.

"Peanut? Am I acting like a brat again?" I asked the stuffed elephant who started back at me with his beady eyes. "Of course you want me to forgive him. You're so biased. I don't like you. You smell like him go away."

I kicked the elephant off my bed and buried my face into Spade's stomach. A few seconds later I stood and retrieved Peanut from the floor.

"I'm sorry Peanut, you have nothing to do with this and I'm going crazy." I murmured hugging him as tears came to my eyes again. "Just another normal day in my world. Can we swap places Peanut? I want to be a non living entity now so I can stop feeling, at least my heart can rest for even a day of hurting so much."

My stomach growled it's presence.

"Plus I won't be hungry." I murmured lying down on the floor and curled into a fetal position. Imagines of that hatefully beautiful dance and Butter flashed before my eyes making me cry harder. Why does the world hate me so much?

There was a series of dull pounding on my door making me curl into my ball tighter. I wanted to disappear, to be numb even for a day.

A few moments ago I had planned on curling up on the floor but it was cold and my best friend the bed was beckoning me back into her arms. With Peanut in tow I climbed back in time to see my phone flash again this time with Kris' caller ID.

That was strange because Kris knew I wanted some space so he just sent me one message two days ago saying everything will be alright and now he's calling me. I grab the phone and hoped that Minny didn't take it and used it to call me.

"Wolfy?" I said to the phone. My voice sounded like a wimp.

"Wow Brainy you sound like a wimp with a sore throat." Kris said and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't sound much better yourself." I retorted. "Did they put you up to call me? Because I'm not going out."

"No but well everyone was and still is frantic when you suddenly left." Kris answered. "Just wanted to check up on you."

"I'm fine."

"Liar."

"Fine! I'm not fine. I'm mad, depressed and hungry!"

"Then get out."

"No. I'm also a brat who is stubborn."

"You know Kai-"

"Don't you dare mention his name!"

"Fine Voldemort was contemplating on climbing on your window."

"Why Voldemort?"

"He who must not be named is quite a mouthful you know."

I snorted at Kri's pathetic attempt make me laugh.

"Flo.."

"Please Kris don't lecture me about – Voldemort being sorry and all that crap. I'm still hurt and mad. It won't do you any good."

"Well I just wanted to tell you that Taemin and Minho found that BWL's stereo system was tampered with. Tae said that someone cut the wires using a sharp tool and they're looking as to who it is although we all have an idea who it is."