43

*Pokes out of my lil rabbit hole*

Chapter 43 - Black Atom

KAI POV

"Ah. Your aim is still as precise as ever." Ren commented as his sister unloaded the gun. Most people would never like their girlfriends knowing how to load a gain much less have an aim like Flo has but given her pass history, it was needed besides I find it hot, my own personal Lara Croft.

"Why are you grinning like a pervert?" Minny asked beside me.

"I am not." I answered.

"Ahh Kai. Such a liar." She teased poking my side.

"Where's your Deer?" I asked changing the topic.

"Him? He went with Kris and Orianna to the Institute." Minny answered. "Why are you here so far away?"

"Ren Hyung has a gun on him. I still want to live and wear the suit you designed for my wedding." I answered.

"Kai..." Minny said and she placed her hand over mine and gripped it tightly.

"Yes Min?"

"Do it right this time. Don't let go of her."

I sighed and squeezed her hand.

"I will Min. Will you help me? Again?"

"Of course. I do still believe in you two but I swear Jong In."

"Ahh every time you use my real name now I feel a threat coming."

"Because there is. I will hunt you down and do a Liam Neeson on you."

"Okay. That is scary."

"I'm serious."

"As I am."

"You need to understand something too."

"What is it?"

"This is back to square one for you. You have no advantage what so ever with her. Do you ever think about what if Kris came earlier?"

"It hunts me once in awhile."

"Well welcome to your nightmare."

"I thought your were going to motivate me."

"No. That there. That girl is your motivation."

"Yes. Yes she is. I want to see her smile again Min like the way she used to. I want to see her whine about you picking skirts for her when she wants to wear pants. I want her to have fun with Tao and Sehun again. I – I just want her back to when she was happy Min."

"Basically back before Lee Nara came."

"Yes."

"Before you became stupid."

"Yes."

"Before I became so quick to judge her actions."

"Min."

"Don't pile up all the blame on your shoulder Kai. We all made a mistake. So we need to do everything now to get her back."

"Agreed."

"MIN! Come here for a minute!" we heard Flo's shout. Minny let go of my hand and stood up.

"What is it Flo? It's too hot!" Minny answered.

"Just come on! Bring Jong In with you." She said.

I cringed when I noticed Red Hyung cocking his shot gun and glared at me but he was civil to me when his sister is around.