03

CHAPTER 3 - They Call

FLO POV

I managed to catch the video conference just fine and Ingird was actually more concerned about my back injury as to my missing the video conference. After that they all but forced me to rest while they puttered around the apartement. I woke up a few hours later to Kai, Lay, Minny, Luhan, Kris, Tao, Xiumin and Baekhyun lounging around at the living room - well at least I think it was a few hours.

"Hey guys." I said stiffling a yawn and rubbing my eyes. "What time is it?"

"10 in the morning." Kai answered scooting over to make a palce on the sofa and pulling me beside him.

"I slept through dinner?" I asked still yawning.

"Like a log." Minny answered. "How's your head ache."

"Gone now I am-"

"Hungry. We ordered food." Kris answered while I grin sheepishly. "How about your back?"

"Better. The doctor said no heavy lifting of any kind and no stunts." I said snuggling into Kai. "What's for breakfast?"

"More like brunch." Luhan said as Lay appeared with a tray of food followed by Xiumin who was also holding a tray but it was cups of coffee not food.

"Morning Flo." Lay said smiling as he placed the tray of food in the table in fornt of me. "Slept well?"

"Yes. Thanks Lay." I said smiling back at him he sat down on a chair beside me. "I like your hair Lay."

"I look handsome." Lay answered grinning as he sweep his bangs away from his eyes. Lay was still whiter then all of us and still had the blank look on his fine features but the brown hair made him even more angelic.

"Of course you do. I don't have ugly friends." I said laughing and sat up straight as Xiumin handed me a cup of coffee. I sigh happily as I sipped. "Heaven in a cup."

"Like we always promised." Xiumin answered smiling still a bit bashful even after all the years we were friends.

"Oppa you are always too adorable. I want to pinch your cheeks!" I squealed.

Xiumin rolled his eyes at me but stayed out of my reach plopping down beside Luhan on the other couch. He had his hair in golden brown now and had grown up into a lean and handsom man. He still had the most 'young' face among us which was unfair since he was the oldest.

"No pinching of my checks. I already have to suffer from Elle."Xiumin answered.

"So when I will I meet this Elle of yours and bravo on the pronounciation! Julie will be proud!" I cheered as I put the cup of coffee on the table and reached for the tray of food. I felt my back protest but stubborn me just ignored the pain and still leaned forward. Luckily it didn't cause any problems but I caught Kris glare at me when I grimce. Another lucky strike that he was the only one who noticed.

"Do you anything to do today Flo?" Tao asked.

"I have a fan meeting later at 5." I answered munching on some bacon. I slap Baekhyun's hand away from still the rest. "Baekhyun stop stealing my bacon! Wow that actually rhymed. Baekhyun loves Bacon!"

"Baekhyun is Bacon!" Tao said.

"Shut up." Baekhyun said and stole my bacon gobbling it up.

"Bacon! I mean Baekhyun!! You meanie!" I complain.

"I'll go get you some more." Baekhyun said grining as he wipped away crumbs from his face. His hair a fluffy mass of curly brown. He happily skipped to the kitchen singing a tune.