22

Wrote this while listening to IF YOU  by BIG BANG 
that song is just soo.. sad..

please do listen to it while reading.. O_O  
I will not be the one to be blamed for the tears.

Chapter 22 - Purpose Lost

FLO POV

Never tempt fate.

Love never last.

Promises are meant to be broken.

All those crappy emo sayings kept repeating in my head as we waited for the plane to taxi to it's terminal. I was back in Korea. I knew I can't run away forever, I can never hide forever – but I wished I could. I wished with my whole heart that I can. My bother had noticed my hesitance on going home and he was more then willing to let me stay there with him, he said that my niece and nephew are more well behaved when I'm around.

But I had to go back. I need to go home. I learned along time ago that the longer you run away from something the harder it will hit you when it finally reaches you. I should just face this head on.

So what if we did sort of broke up? We did.. break up? Did we? I internally shook my head to try to clear out the my brain but it was useless. 'Break up' kept repeating over and over again.

"Flo? It's time to get off." Nikki's voice entered my consciousness. I looked up at her blinking several times. "We're here dear."

"Oh. Okay." Let me put on my shoes first." I said unbuckling myself and trying to bed down to get my shoes. My back immediately protested. I sighed and tried again but Nikki beat me to it.

"Here. Let me do it for you." She said slipping on my doll shoes. "Don't strain yourself too much Flo. Please."

"Yes Nikki." I answered as Edward helped me up. He was the one who found me unconscious on the floor a few days back and the result of that made him more serious then I was used to. I poked his cheek trying to make me smile but he just flashed me a no nonsense look and we went off the aircraft in silence.

The silence lasted for about two minutes before the crowd of media entered my sight and the noise made it's presence. I was tempted to go back to the plane. Jacob and Edward flanked both my sides as Seth charged forward with his wife taking the rear. The airport security also helped.

The normal few minutes walk to the exit because a torturous odyssey, but instead of monsters I had reporters and anit-fans as my nemesis. Edward now looked pissed as we were thrown a bit to side when a powerful surge of haters broke the human chain th airport security had made. I squeak out in pain making Jacob curse silently.

"Nearly there." He said as we finally reached the outside where thankfully our car waited. Edward helped me inside and hastily followed closed the door. My other three body guards got inside and Seth started the car but before we get moving there was a serious of dull thuds outside. It caused momentary panic before Jacob looked outside.

"Oh how f***ing pathetic." He exclaimed. "Do anyone of you want to eat omelets because they'[re throwing eggs and tomatoes outside."

"How original. Made a piece of bread will join the foray." Edward said. I sighed loudly as Seth leaned on the horn and we finally moved.

The ride back to the apartment I stayed silent as the four discussed various things. I was thinking of how I will break what happened to Minny and to stop her from doing murder at the same time. I was wishing that Kris was home so I can peacefully cry myself out with him and Minny. I was also thinking if I'm ready to see again but my heart gave a vicious protest when I even thought of his name. The next few days will be hard.