23

This chapter contains swearing and some violence.

Chapter 23  - Gone

KRIS POV

They let me go. I can not believe it, they let me go. I should not believe it, I should be suspicious but I'm too damn happy to care because I can go home. I switch on my phone as the train finally entered the Seoul district and was taken aback by the amount of calls and messages I received. Most of it was asking where I was but I can sense something was wrong. Xiumin rarely swears and his message to me was composed of almost all swears.

I was still pondering what had happened as I enter my apartment when something was thrown at me.

"What the f***." The thing exclaimed. So it wasn't a thing it was someone that goes by the name of Sehun. I frowned as I look at him red faced sprawled beside me and at Chanyeol was was also red faced and looked like he was the one who pushed our maknae.

"I would still like to say 'I'm home'. I'm home fellas what's happening?" I said to them as they blinked at me taken by surprise at my arrival. I held a hand to Sehun who took it and I pulled him up. He had a tear on his lip. Whoever did it will get a long lecture from Flo. "Why are these two fighting? Whose side should I bet on?"

"Where the hell have you been?!" Suho demanded after a beat. My brows arched as he shook his fist at me.

"Woah Suho I'm not the enemy." I answered putting a hand on Sehun's shoulers. "Yeolie did you punch Sehun?"

"He deserved it." Chanyeol answered glaring at Sehun who glared back.

I frowned as I look at them and then at the surroundings.

"What the f*** did you do to my apartment?" I exclaimed as I saw various things on the floor that was suppose to be on the shelves. "Where is Tao and Lay? Zitao! Yixing! Get the f*** out here now!"

"Hyung!! You're back!" Tao shouted and ran out of his bedroom to hide behind my back. "They were fighting none stop."

"Welcome back Bro." Lay said picking up a pillow and brushed away some pieces of what looked like a vase on the sofa to the floor. He then sat down.

"What happened?" I demanded.

"Sh** happened." Lay answered with a sigh. "But glad that you're back. Maybe you can be the one to stop these idiots from fighting."

"Why are they fighting? Is everyone here?" I asked.

"Kris! Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you're safe." I heard Minny's voice and then felt her arms wrap around me. I look down at her to see that she was crying- Flo will not be a happy camper. Sehun has a wound and Minny is crying. If Kai has a gash all hell will break loose.

"Hey. Why are you crying?" I asked her softly. "You guys do know that it's a crime to Flo to make Minny cry. Where is she anyways? It seems you're all here." I said to everyone and frowned when they all looked away from me.

"What happened?" I repeat my question. "Why are guys beating up Sehun and why is Minny crying? Where is Flo?"

They all went silent and looked anywhere but me.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I demanded making Minny cry harder beside me. "Min-shu. Did these boys hurt you? Tell me which one and I will personally make them pay."

"Oh Kris... I- I.." Minny said and sobbed. "Flo is.. oh Kris! I don't know what to do!!!"

"Minny hon. Please you have been crying so hard." Luhan said pulling Minny away from me but the girl held on tightly.