50

Chapter 50 - Crush

FLO

I opened my eyes in wonder. I had awaken feeling fully rested from the best sleep I had in a long while but it wasn't just that. I had a nightmare-free sleep. It was such a nice break from my nights full of terrors both from past or present.

I heard a soft mumble from beside me and was momentary confused as to why Jong In was beside me but then yesterday came back like a wave. What an eventful day yesterday was. Jong In mumbled something again but it was in korean and I can't understand that much yet to understand gibberish. I smile at his sleeping form, this mystery of a boy that I have grown very fond of. If I was honest with myself I would say I have a slight crush but I don't have time for that- yet. Someday when all of this is settled I'll corner him and ask who he is. If I don't remember first that is.

I ran my fingers softly on his cheek and sighed. The pain was back. I had grown used to it that it had become a dull ache but it was still there. It was like my heart was constantly reminding me to be wary of him but I was stubbornly refusing the warnings. I enjoyed his presence to much. Like I said I think I have a slight crush.

I smile again as I ran a hand over his jaw and was taken a back when he suddenly moved. An arm snaked around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Hi." He muttered nuzzling my neck.

"Good morning." I said and tried to move away. "Jong In that really tickles. Stop."

He hummed as an answer and I felt his smile against my skin which was becoming sensitive.

"I'm going to kick you out of my bed if you don't stop." I threatened but that became futile when he placed one of his long legs over both of mine.

"As I recall it was you who asked me to stay." Jong said sleepily and leaned back. He opened his eyes lazily and smirked.

I think my heart just stopped and started much faster then normal. It wasn't painful but it wasn't nice either. I was still gaping at him when his smirk morphed to his smile. A smile that I had learned to love because it constantly makes me want to smile back.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked shifting us until his my head was on his arm and his hand was softly massaging my nape. I sighed as I felt my body slacken. I gave a nod as my answer because I don't trust my voice right now. "Do you want to get out of bed?"

"Later."

"Later then."

That later was short lived because we both heard the outer door to my bedroom suite open loudly and an even more loud voice shouting my horrid nickname.

"Fluffy! My fluffy ball! Wake up!" Ren sang loudly. "You Nii-chan successfully made pancakes! Wake up my Fluff!"

Jong In and I both stared at each other in panic.

I heard the door to my bedroom jingle as the knob was being turned.

Jong In and I both jumped out of bed.

"Closet. Hurry." I whispered urgently as I ran to the door before it can fully open. "Nii-chan!!"

I pushed my brother back to the outer room and wrapped my arms around him as I kicked the door to my bedroom close.

"Offpt." Ren said since I sort of tackled him but he held his ground.

"Ohayo Nii-chan!" I greeted with a huge smile.

"Aren't you perky today." Ren commented steadying both of us.

"Where are my pancakes?" I ask trying to stir him away from my bedroom.