07

CHAPTER 7 - Crimson Eyes

FLO POV

When they had just graduated from college we had a discussion in what they should do for their jobs. Since I was already in the 26 by then offered myself as reference and if anyone needed a recommendation letter. It wasn't needed then because they were already known as my friends due to 26TV and companies were more than willing to accept them just to suck up. It seemed unfair - that was when Suho had the brilliant idea of just starting our own company.

When we thought about what company, since we all had different fields Lay suggested a mix and match of everything. That was how BWL was born. Blue Wolf's Lair. We had given the name only as a code but it sort of stuck.

When it was just starting my name was the only thing that made people come to it but as it grew to what it is now I can now happily say that it stood up on its own and became a brand.

We pooled our savings- they wanted to have their share when I can buy the whole building for them- and brought just the first floor of an old building and converted it into DO's restaurant. Our first venture and it grew from there. Now BWL owns all of the 5 story building. DO's restaurant and a fashion house on the first floor. The second floor still has the fashion house and the front desk of our training school. The training school is sort of everyone's baby. It caters to dance, acting and singing, the fashion house on the other hand is Kris, Luhan, Tao and Minny territory. The training studios occupy the third floor. The fourth floor holds a hidden book shop and cafe. The fifth is our offices and we have a penthouse which serves as Minny's studio for her clients.

"Look at that line." Seth exclaimed as we round the corner to the front. "Flo you have the Midas touch. Anything you touch turns to valuable money."

"Nonsense. This is all their hard work. I can't take credit for all of that." I said shaking my head.

"True but without you this would have never been that successful." Sehun said. "I have texted Suho that you're coming; the guards are already there to assist us."

"We should thinking about buying that building on the other side and convert half of it for Minny's archives and the other as parking space." I said.

"Suho has already made inquiries." Kai said.

"That's great then." I said smiling and took a deep breath as the car finally stopped and the guards rushed to it forming as secured path for us to walk through. The action has caugth the attention of the fans and they had gathered around the car curious.

"Let's go." Seth said and got off.

When Seth said that he and Nikki were famous, it was an understatement. Screams ensued when the fans saw him. I saw him laugh and gave a jolly wave as he rounded the corner to the door and opened it. Nikki got out and the screams increased. The fans known that I never go around without those two with me. Sehun shook his head and also got out. I was amused when a few voice shouted his name.

"I'll go first then." Kai said sliding out and when he did the screams were louder. He chuckled and glance back at me who was still hidden from view. He held out his hand and it was like a give away to the fans that I was there. I sigh and push away the hair away from my face and got out.

"FLO! FLO!! I LOVE YOU!"

"OMG! IT'S HER! FLO!"

"FLORENCE KHAN!!"

I smiled and waved as cameras flashed here and there. Kai gripped my arm firmly as Sehun stood on my other side. We stopped every now and then for me to sign an autograph or pose for a selfie. Despite the fact that I don't like doing fan service the much I still like to talk to the people support us.