63

Chapter 63 - Welcome Back

FLO

"We are on our final descent to Inchon AirPort. We ask our guest to buckle up and open the windows, it is a wonderful day for Inchon and Seoul and we can catch the sunrise as we descend."

I stir from my slumber and lifted my head from my comfortable position. I felt a soft kiss on my head and looked up at Jong In.

"We're almost home." He said softly.

"Yeah." I replied and pushed myself up straight. Stretching and yawning at the same time.

"Flo are you heading straight to your apartment?" I heard Sehun ask a few seats away.

"I might head to the big house first, we need to set up Ori first." I replied pulling on my jacket. I looked around at the plane and using my foot poked Beakhyun who was asleep in front of me. He grumbled and stood up yawning. "You guys need to go back home to your families."

"My Mum wants to see you." Minny said. "She was utterly worried about you."

"Mine too." Sehun said.

"I will. I will. I just need to.." I said looking for words to describe the turmoil brewing in my mind.

"Hey. It's okay. Our families can wait." Jong In said gripping my hand. His thumb drew circles on my hand. I took a deep breath as he smiled. "It'll be okay."

"Okay." I agreed with a nod.

"We'll just drop off our things and get back to you Flo." Suho said.

"No no. Please go spend time with your families." I said shaking my head. "Please. I insist. You have so far away from them for so long, I'm sure they want to spend some time with you. You guys know where I'll be anyway."

"But Flo.." Minny said.

"I'll be okay. Really." I replied.

I forced a smile although I am very sure I'll just give up and call Jong In later.

"I can stay with you." Kris said.

"But-" I started to protest but he raised his hand.

"Flo I don't have a family-"

"Hey! What are then? Stuff animals?!" Minny protested.

Kris sighed and rolled his eyes at Minny. That earned him a pillow to the head.

"I didn't mean it like that Min." Kris said picking up the pillow and tossing it back to Luhan. "Yes, my family is you guys and since most of you will be going home to your families I have nowhere to go home to hence I can stay with Flo."

"You just want to have a decent meal." Sehun quipped.

"That too." Kris replied with a grin.

"Well if that's what you want." I said.

"I promised you, I'll never say no to your cooking." Kris said with a wider grin.

"You are so biased. DO is a better cook than me." I muttered.

"But you give your food more freely." Beakhyun said eying DO who gave him a deadpan stare.

"You can always come visit, as if you needed an invitation before." I said.

"You will most definitely expect it." Beakhyun agreed with a smile.

I smiled back halfheartedly as the seat belt button flickered on. Everyone settled down as directed and I looked out the window. The sunset was breathtaking and I felt my heart calm down a bit at the sight.