05

Early update for you guys most especially to the birthday celebrant..:D this is a day late but hope you'll still like it.. ^^ Cheers!!

CHAPTER 5 - Red Dreams

FLO POV

"Hey! Hey wait!" I called out to the figure walking away from me. "HEY! WAIT!"

The figure stooped and I was taken aback since it was Kris- the Kris I knew seven years ago. He stood waiting for me to draw closer. His blonde hair glistening in the moon light and as I came close enough his eyes grew red.

"Oppa?" I asked raising my hand to touch his face but he backed away and growled. "Kris?"

Before I can say more he growled again and attacked.

I sat up sweating. I was in my bed. I was dreaming. Kris would never ever attack me- I knew he would rather die then hurt me but what was that all about? My pondering was put on hold when Kai whimpered beside me. I turned around to look at him and saw that he was covered in sweat and looked like he was struggling with something.

"Let her go. Please. No. Let her go." He murmured in a desperate tone. "Please. I'm begging you. No.. Don't hurt her."

"Oppa." I said and started to shake him but he ignored me. He was tangled in the bed sheets.

"NO!" He shouted taking me by surprise.

"Kai! Jong In! Wake up!" I said and shaked him harder. "Oppa. Wake up."

"No no no!" H said and suddenly bolted upright. He looked around frantically and saw me reaching out for him. He let out a gasp and lunged at me. "Flo... Flo."

"Hey hey. It's okay. It's okay. It's just a bad dream." I said soothingly as we thumbled back into the bed. "Oppa. Calm down."

"I- that was- shit-" Kai said hugging me tightly. He burried his face into the nook of my neck breathing loudly. He was still cursing softly.

"Shhhss.. It's okay. It wasn't real." I said wrapping my arms around him and stroked his hair.

"It was real enough." Kai murmured hugging me tighter. "It was too real."

"It wasn't." I said and kissed the top of his head gently. "My poor baby. It's okay. It was just a bad dream. I'm here now."

"This isn't another dream right?" He asked softly.

"Nope." I answered kissing his forehead. "You're awake and trying to squish me alive."

Kai raised his head a fraction to look at me and I smiled at him.

"Thank god. You're safe." He said and pulled me towards him kissing me. One of his arms wound around the back of my neck holding me in place as the other one went around my waist pulling me flush against him. His mouth coaxed mine open and I let him just kiss me. I let out a soft moan as we pulled apart both breathless. He moved downwards and kissed my jaw trailing butterfly kisses along my pluse while murmuring 'I love you' with every kiss.

"Mind tell me what your dream was about?" I asked my voice a bit husky.

"Later." He answered and kissed me again. I didn't put any protest and kissed him back. It was a few minutes later that I finally convinced him to tell me what his dream was about.

"It's the same nightmare Flo.." Kai said as I stroke his hair. "That's my only nightmare. People in gray taking you away from me and hurting you infront of me. I'm powerless to do anything.. god it was awful. Watching you.. Fall to the ground unconcious.."