64

Chapter 64 - The Keys

FLO POV

We waited as the elevator's door slid open to reveal the spacious hall and the single set of double doors that lead to my apartment. I stepped out first as Jong In, Kris and DO followed me silently with Jacob and Edward bring up the rear. We started at the door for a moment when I realize something.

"I don't have a key." I said.

"Usually you don't need one." Jong In answered. "But maybe because ED is gone the automatic voice recognition is gone."

"Let's see if we can open it manually." Kris said and he laid his palm on a section of the wall beside the door. A keypad became visible and he began to type into it. After a few more tires he sighed in defeat. "My code doesn't work."

"If yours doesn't work I highly doubt mine will." DO said.

"Flo? Do you remember yours?" Jong In asked me.

"Sure. It's the first five numbers of PI and your birthday." I answered and recited the numbers to Kris.

"This is why I don't bother trying to remember your code." Kris grumbled as a soft hiss came from the doors and it opened.

"Let me and Jacob scope out first guys. Please wait here." Jacob said. Edward held open his palm and a small silver orb flew up and went in first.

As we waited the three guys were busy texting or calling the others. I walked around trailing my hand on the wall opposite of my door and stopped directly in front of it. I stared at the door again and winced as a sharp pain went through my head and into my chest. I glanced at the boys to see if they noticed and they were still preoccupied. I forced my self to focus and push away the pain and the images that came with it. I squatted on a nearby plant and counted the prime numbers in my head.

"Flo what are you doing?" Jong In asked me.

"I was checking if this plant was real." I answered and stood up with a smile. "Totally fake."

"Okay you're being weird." Jong In said.

"I'm hungry." I replied.

He rolled his eyes at me as I grin. The pain was fading but too slow for my taste but when did I ever have a choice in these matters.

"Okay. It's clear." Jacob called out from inside.

"Let's go?" Jong In asked me.

"Let's go." I answered and stepped inside. I looked around and smiled softly. "It's just as I remember it."

"Well it's cleaner." Kris commented.

"It only becomes messy whenever you guys are around if it's just Minny and me it's fine." I answered poking Kris on the side. I pulled off my shoes and walked around inside.

"Usually at this moment, ED greets you." DO said taking my coat off me and storing it in a nearby cabinet.

"We need everyone here to open up ED." I said walking to the floor to ceiling window and looked out. The Han river looked beautiful as it glimmered in the sunlight. Jong In stood by me as we looked at the view.

"How are you feeling so far?" He asked me.

"Like this is a dream." I replied.

"What if is it a dream?" Kris asked as he stood on my other side.

"Right. Like we all went into a sleeping chamber and have a collective dream." DO snort as he sat down on the sofa.

"That sounds like fun." I said with a grin. I walked away from the window and to the kitchen. I pulled open a cabinet and pouted when I found it was empty. "And we have no food."