18

(warning some scenes might be a bit graphic(?))

Chapter 18 - Melted Butter

Wreckage of Florence Khan apartment now cordoned off and sealed from the public.

News of Florence Khan's safety is confirmed from the Institute. The gifted young lady is safe and sound much to the relief of her fans.

Fans camp outside of the Scientist known homes with hopes of seeing her.

The girl had a bored expression on her face as she scrolled down try to look for some other news other then Florence Khan's almost kidnapping. She can't comprehend why they whole world was in such an uproar. She had seen the girl in flesh and there was nothing that special in her- true her eyes had such a vivid shade of blue that almost hypnotizes you but that was all. In the girls opinion she was just a little above ordinary. Just a little.

Out of boredom again she clicked an article from a site that was titled Things that make you want to be Florence Khan.

1. Her car collection - rumor has it that there is a separate building that houses not just her but their family's car collection.

2. She grew up in a castle - the correct term is a Manor but we really think castle is a more appropriate term for someone like her.

3. Her linage - Her mother belongs to a family line that can trace their roots to the nobles of old Europe. She can be queen! (Florence denied this rumor but come one you can imagine a crown sitting on those beautiful caramel locks right?)

4. Her work - Who doesn't like to travel around the world and do good at the same time.

5. Her intelligence - She is part of the 26 and is often named one of the most intelligent among them.

6. Her kind heart - most of the world was shocked when they learned that most of what our girl earned in her 26 activities go to charity ( 90% goes to charity, 5% funds her personal projects and 5% is for her. A mere 5% and look at how hard she works.)

7. Her hair - Her friends told us that Florence doesn't like it when people ruffle her hair because it goes crazy but we think she looks amazing. I think we can make a whole truckload of articles on how fab her hair is.

8. Her wardrobe and style - this girl is always on the trend and in style even if she just wear a shirt, jeans and sneakers.

9. Her best friends - Number 8 might be due to having a world renowned designer and stylist to call as your BFF but Soong Min-shu is not her only friend, although Florence Khan has so many friends around the world she often says in interviews that there are 13 very special people she calls her BFFs. One is Soong Min-shu and the rest is 12 gorgeous boys that can give the group EXO a run for their money - and Flo's friends are still OTP12. (sorry EXO-L. You know we love you!!)

10. FloKai - This is hands down one of the best reason (Her wardrobe is such a temptation) why we want to be Flo even for just a day. There are about a thousand or more pictures of this adorable couple. We here can't get enough of them. They way the look at each other. How Flo practically glows when she talks about him and how Kai (yes he has the same nickname with EXO Kai and they can be brothers.) looks at her with such adoration. Their love story is worthy to be a Kdrama!

The girl sighed loudly as she closed the article.

"Well that was such a waste of time." She murmured as she started to close the tabs she had opened. She was logging out of the computer when her phone rang. She stood up and handed a bill to the cashier waving her hand when he offered the change. Phone against her ear she got out of the shop and into the cold autumn air of Seoul. She missed her tropical beach already and the cold weather was making her skin dry.