25

Note: They are all now speaking in English. Other languages including Korean will be in BOLD.
Happy Reading! 

Chapter 25 - Acting Skills

ORIANNA POV

Who knew kidnapping an international superstar would be this easy? Well technically she came on her own free accord so it can't be kidnapping, right? Someone refresh my law memories, they're a bit foggy.

I frown as I remember how easy it was to smuggle her out. Like she was used to being smuggled out of a country. How can a spoiled rich girl like her be used to that? I have observed her for months and I always saw her as this strong-willed woman who won't back down on anything – but then again.. I think we have broken her will already. I thought her friends arguing with her would only make her upset but.. every time I look at her now it's like she a doll.. alive but not actually living.

Oh crap this. She's crazy for even agreeing to come with me but I also had no choice.. I can't let them know about what Yi Fan has become.

"Look at her! I can't believe it until now that I'm really seeing Florence Khan up close!" I heard a voice say beside me excitedly. I roll my eyes at the boy – well man. He was 26 but I'm old so I can call him boy. "She's so pretty Ori!"

"Yes Cisco. She is." I said because I do agree, Florence Khan is indeed pretty.

"But she seems different.." Cisco, my constant nuisance, our own science prodigy said with a somber tone. I glance at him and he had a serious expression. This is rare because Cisco is always jolly. He scratches his head of black unruly hair as he studied Florence Khan on the other room.

"What do you mean?" I ask curious.

"Well you see how sunny she always was on TV and from what you told me what I picture her was a person full of life. I never thought – please don't tell Master – that you will be able to take her but if you did I imagined her kicking and screaming but here she is.. so.. submissive." Cisco answered looking at me with his inquisitive black eyes. He frowned and looked back at Florence just sitting there. "And her eyes.. I have read numerous articles about how pretty her eyes are but now.."

"They aren't?" I supplied as he squinted his eyes.

"No.. they are still so beautiful but I used to acquaint her eyes to the sunny blue sky but now I think of them as sapphires." Cisco answered.

"But aren't those pretty too?" I asked.

"Yes Sapphires are beautiful but they are also like glass. Empty. Dead. Her eyes are empty. There is no emotion whatsoever. If the saying 'the eyes are the windows to the soul' true I would think she is just a doll. No life at all." Cisco answered his native accent coming up as he was getting emotional. "Looking into them makes me so sad. Ori I don't want to be sad."

"Then don't look into them." I answered rolling my eyes.

"Ever the pragmatic." Cisco answered with his own eye – roll. "I hope Mr. Pilak won't hurt her anymore."

"I think he's getting tired of her silence. Maybe he'll kill her." I answered and I felt strangely upset.

"No!" Cisco said in horror. "Dios ko wag naman!" He added in his native tongue.

"Cisco, please talk in english. You know I can't understand your native language." I said but before the boy can reply the door to the room holding Florence Khan opened and the man we call General Pilak, Pilak meant Silver in Cisco's native tongue and we called him that because he was pale like silver was, entered the room. He was the one who had been handling her interrogation but so far his results were empty. I felt dread in my gut as another man entered the room. His heavy frame occupying most of the small room.