11

Happy birthday to @Little_angle_fie.. :D may you have a great and awesome day today!!and more brthdays to come!!:D hope this little chappy manages to make you smile.. ^^ Cheers! <3 <3 <3

Chapter 11 - Dawn Watching

FLO POV

I sigh as I put another cup of coffee on my desk. The blue light casted by the various hologram makes me sleepy and I was wishing I can make Xiumin appear and make me an Americano. It was thrusday, near midnight, and I was already done with 3/4 of my projects. That was something to be proud of since I am usually not this fast especially when I have Kai and Minny to distract me.

I sipped my coffee and again wished Xiumin lived nearby. I was muddling on calling our brilliant coffee master when a call from London interrupted me. I grabbed my head set and turned on the monitor.

"Hey love." Aiden greeted rubbing his eyes.

"Hey. You look awful." I said in a teasing tone.

"Hey this is the current trend. The handsome zombie look." Aiden answered but smiled tiredly. "Everything's fine as of now love. Mund's resting up well but still under induced coma. His healing rather slowly but still the situation is moving forward."

"I'm so glad to hear that." I said leaning back and sighed.

"Also... about Ginger." Aiden said and sighed sadly. "Who would do this to them? They're still kids."

"I don't know A I have been going through President Malcom's past records-"

"Isn't it funny that we still call him President despite of how vile of a human being he is?"

I chuckled as Aiden rubbed his chin. Julie suddenly appeared beside him and beamed when she saw me.

"Fluffy!"She exclaimed and laughed as I scowled at her. "Hello Flo."

"Hello Julie. How are you? How is my godson?" I said and the question made Julie grin wider.

"I'm doing great- although I wish I can help Aiden and Lucy more the two are rather stubborn about me going back to the experiment level. Something about exposing the baby to the horrors there."Julie said patting her husband's arm.

"I completely agree with them and the horrors there are not only psychological. What if something explodes and you will be exposed to some toxic substance?" I said with a frown as Julie pouted. "That place is not fit for someone with a healthy decomposistion how much more you who is carrying my godson?'

"Oh gods I can already see how spoiled that child will be." Lucy's voice floated from somewhere off screen.

We all laugh at that remark and I called out a greeting to my once brilliant assitant and now fellow 26 member.

"Anyway let's be serious. Flo what happened with Mund?" Aiden asked.

"Well umm.. It was Ginger first. She called me a couple of days back I put it in my schedule to call her back then Mund called me rather frantically then.. Then.. It happened. He was shot and nearly died. I think a group of people that had killed Ginger were keeping watch on her place and followed Edmund when he visited." I said and closed my eyes as the sound of that single gun shot echoed in my brain. I opened my eyes to see Aiden was looking at me with concern. "Aiden those people were asking him who changed him. So they knew Mund was an experiment.. Since they also knew Ginger they must know what was President Malcom doing behind our backs."

"Other then Ginger and Mund have they been calling you?' Julie asked.

"They send me the usually postcards and emails but they never call. They all know that its againts protocol and you know how much of a slicker for the rules they all are - even Edmund despite his rebelliousness." I answered.