28

Chapter 28 - Set it on Motion

ORIANNA

"I miss her. I miss her laugh. I miss her knowing-arrogant-I-am-smarter-than-you smile. I even miss her bossiness." the girl Flo calls Minny said than started to sob. "I miss my best friend. I miss my sister. Please. Anyone who can help us. Anyone who might even have a tidbit of a lead. Please. Help us find Flo."

I sighed and popped another chocolate panda inside my mouth. Everywhere I look it was ads looking for her. Every channel has some sort of segment of one of her so called friends asking for help. I watch it out of curiosity at most. I can see the tiredness, the guilt, the despair in their faces. They were a far cry from the people I had watched a few months back.

The group back then looked like they were living on top of the world. They had everything going on for them. The world was their apple so to speak and Flo was smack right in the middle of it. Now that Flo was gone – they were like planets who had lost their sun. Nothing was holding them on together.

I snorted at that thought.

"That is what happens when you abuse the sun for too long." I muttered eating another chocolate panda. They were actually nice, I thought of bringing Flo some but I realize I might just send her into depression if I bring something back from here. I know how hard she tries not to remember them but she still cries at night. Every single darn night.

I felt the anger spread inside me and I willed myself to calm down. I have been having a bit of difficulty controlling my powers these past months and it was strange. I have had full control of them, always.

My brother told me that he and the other one never had full control of it like I did. I never knew the reason why but now that some of my control was slipping I feel some sort of panic and again curiosity. YiFan never explained what caused him to loose his little control and how he became normal. He never really said that he was normal. I just felt it.

Could it be that what has happened to him can happen to me?

Can I loose control and kill someone I have no plans of killing?

I shove down the image of a bloodied up Cisco and a broken up Flo. It was too horrible to imagine.. but what if?

If I want I can change Orianna.. Flo's words rang in my mind. Can she really save me if I loose control? If I change?

I put away that thought. Flo already has too much on her plate. Way too much.

I was still thinking when I exited the cafe where I was and decided to stroll around. Still thinking of way Master wanted me back here. I didn't know what I was suppose to see. My bother and the other one seemed okay. Depressed maybe, angry definitely but all else they were fine.

I turned a corner and realized I was in front of Flo's apartment.

It was a spur of the moment decision but I decided to get inside. I knew the security measures were upped but I had the ultimate gate pass. I am YiFan's twin.

People say that even twins have different fingerprints, different DNA's but as I have discovered a few months back when I was still spying on them that Kris and I, besides our gender, were like carbon copies of each other. Same prints, same DNA and Flo's likes to point out same temper and stubbornness.

Well we aren't from nature, we are freaks so maybe that is why we are different and that made my life easier.

I can easily go inside any building that has Kris's identity in it's security date banks and pass through the gates like a breeze. Without ED in the picture Flo's apartment security was much easier to infiltrate. When the guards at her door left for a break I used my speed to enter the apartment.