06

Happy birthday to LoveStarHyerin! (Since you already have a chap dedicated to you I want to dedicate this to one of my favorite authors here in WP.. :D)

 And also to Mr. Kim Jong-in!!:D  Since you're Flo's bias and all I'll update.. ahahah :D #HappyKaiDay #happyJonginDay 

Chapter 6 - Sehun loves Topioca Balls

FLO POV

I stared at my phone for a momment before I numbly called back Edmund. My hand was trembling.

"Flo calm down. Breathe babe." Kai said in a soothing tone running a hand gently down my back. It was after a beat that I realized that it was not just my hand that was trembling- my whole body was shaking. "Hyung I think we need to go to the side. We'll attract to much attention if she has a mental break down."

"Good idea Kai." Seth agreed and Kai gently but frimly lead me to a shadowed corner. I heard Nikki came soon after.

"What's wrong?" She demanded when she saw me. I was still staring at the phone as it tried to connect.

"Something about-" Seth started to explain but the call finally connected and instead of Edmund's voice it was a chaos of noises that answered me.

"Mund? Edmund?" I demanded to the phone now wishing I can teleport to his location, the kid sounded distraut and sometimes - a few years back- it took Aiden, Julie and I much effort to calm them down.

"Boy. There is no use running. Tell us who changed you and we'll spare your life." A cold menacing voice with a thick accent I can't yet identify said.

I felt cold water seep into my blood. I looked at Seth in desperation, he was already calling someone and walked away a few steps so he can talk more clearly. Nikki took out a small metal tube which was in fact a recorder. She placed it near my phone and motioned me to be quiet.

"You killed Ginger." Edmund said and that voice was the voice I knew. Strong and stubborn at the same time, and the fear awhile ago was replaced by anger and disdain. "Murderer."

"Hah! You abobination of nature. Freaks like you shouldn't be alive in the first place. Now tell me who changed you and I might let you live and be my servant." The menacing voice said again and I heard a grunt of pain. "The girl was stubborn. Will you be stubborn too boy? Do you want to die?"

"Seth do something. This is serious." I begged my body guard who looked at me with frustration written in his face.

"Someone is on the way Flo but I doubt they can reach him in time." Seth answered.

"No. No please. He can't die. Please." I said and looked at the phone. I wished I could  magic my way to Edmund's side right now.

"Who changed you boy! Tell me!" The voice shouted and another grunt of pain.

"I had worst experiences of pain then what your foot can provided." Edmund taunted. I gasp softly and shook my head- the stubborn headed fool, why is he provoking his killer. As expected he grunt again as whoever's foor kicked him again. "You can hurt me all you want but I will never give you the name of our savior. Never."

"You rather die?!" The voice demanded as Edmund grunt yet again. I now had given the phone to Nikki's more stable hands since I feared that I might drop it and break it.

"Like you said I was suppose to be dead anyways." Edmund answered and he was still being stubborn but the pain in his voice was now evident. "You will get nothing from me so just kill me."