12

Hi guys!! Did you miss me?? because I missed all of you!! <3 <3 <3

Chapter 12- Rubies and r8's

FLO POV

"Fluffy! Help me! This one or this one? Which one?" Luhan said tugging at this tie lossening it. I laughed out loud as he unbuttoned one button from his polo earning a glare from him. "Yah! I'm serious."

"And also you need to take a breath." I said tugging him back to his seat but his shook my hand off his and started pacing. "Lu-ge!"

"Mr. Lu has always acted this way whenever he has to choose." the elderly yet still sophisticated lady that was our attendant said with a fond smile. "It's great that you are here Miss Flo to help him."

"A best friend has to do what a best friend has to do."I said with answer giggle as Luhan ran a hand through his hair murmuring things I can't hear. "Let him pace out his anxiety. Can I see the rings he has put on reserve?"

"Of course. One moment please." The lady said with a smile and left me sitting in front of the clear table. The tiffany &co. store had opened early to cater to Luhan and me, due to the reason that if we came during normal opening hours they will be mobbed and that will be a security risk both for them and me. Seth and Nikki were looking around discreetly staying in the background. The lady came back a few minutes later with a small black velvet box that held several rings. "Here you go Miss Flo."

"Wow. This is rather a diverse selection." I said eyeing the array of rings. There was silver, gold and a mix of the two. They were all so pretty but I saw none that called out to me until it dawned to me that they all had diamond stones. "Do you have ones that has rubies and diamonds?"

"Of course." The lady said smiling again as she saw my expression. "Are we finally on the road to a decision?"

"Hopefully yes."I said with a grin as Luhan plopped back on the chair besides me as the lady walked off to get another set of rings.

"Rubies?" He asked with raised brows.

"Minny has mentioned it to me that despite her being terrified of your red eyes before but sheh as always found it beautiful too. I too found yours and Kris's ruby eyes beautiful. Hence she has a sort of love affair with rubies. I think you were so preoccupied with her to notice it." I explained.

"Wow. I should have invited your earlier." Luhan said running a hand through his hair making it messier.

"Told you." I said plucking a sliver ring with diamonds and sapphires on it. I slipped it on my finger and admired it under the light.

"Should I take a picture and send it to Kai?" Luhan said with a grin grabbing my hand gently. "Let me see."

"I like this one." I said as Luhan examined it on my finger.

"It is pretty but that one matches your eyes." He said taking another slightly more ornate one still with sapphires. "Kai loves your eyes."

"I know. it's quite obvious how much he adores them." I answered grinning as he placed the ring on the ring finger of my other hand. "This one is good too Lu-ge."

"Let me take a picture." Luhan said taking out his phone. "Let's take a picture of the two rings so Kai will get confused."

"You're evil." I commented but placed my hands against my face and beamed as he took a photo. "Don't send it in our group chat. Minny might see it."

"Understood." Luhan commented as the lady returned now bearing a tray filled with rings that had rubies on them.

"They look good on you Miss Flo." the lady said to me as I returned the two rings back on their own tray.