14

#3yearswithEXO
aand  happy birthday to @EXO-Lxlkslbccdtks.. :D

Chapter 14 - Luhan in the sky with Diamonds and Rubies

Flo POV
One more day to D-day and deerest Luhan was a nervous deer. Minny was a frantic bunny so I decided to kidnap her to a night out to Busan. Well it was exactly in the plan only one night earlier.

"I promise to get back before 4 pm tomorrow. I just think My Min needs a break from the stress."I whispered to Luhan on the phone. Minny was busy packing. "Lu-ge I promise! I already have our return ticket. Calm down!"

"Please get her back on time-"Luhan was interrupted by a scuffle and Kris's voice came on the phone.

"This is getting unbearable." He said. "Gag him boys."

"Be gentle guys!" I said chuckling as I heard Luhan scream bloody murder with Beakhyun, Chanyeol and Chen's name in the sentence.

"You be careful you hear?" Kris said the voices lowering behind him. I heard the soft thump of a door closing.

"Always am Wolfy." I answered throwing some sunscreen into my tote with Butter's extra leash.

"I'm serious Flo. I just have this feeling that something big is about to happen." Kris said.

"Perhaps that event tomorrow which your brother is going to propose." I answered now throwing my extra phone charger in the tote.

"Flo I'm serious." Kris said in his calm voice which he only use when he is truly serious or perhaps when Tao steals his shaving lotion.

"Alright. I honestly think that something is off too. My internal danger radar is prickling." I answered sitting on my bed. "But let's talk about it once the proposal is finished. I don't think my brain can handle Luhan and other issues at the same time."

"We'll talk once this is finished." Kris said.

"Agreed." I said with a nod. The noises increased suddenly in Kris's side herald by Tao's voice.

"That is my cue to leave. Take care Flo!" Kris said and the phone was lost amidst the bauble of voices.

"Hey love. Call me once you get there?" Kai said and before I can even answer Minny burst into my room towing her small luggage.

"Okay Oppa! I need to go! Bye love you!" I said ending the call before Sehun can finish his list of things he wanted from Busan. "Ready to go My Min?"

"I miss Luhan!" Minny said plopping on my bed with tears on her lashes.

"Did you just cry again?" I asked her.

"I can't help it. It's either his too busy or I don't see him at all. I miss him!" Minny answered. "Do you think he has another girl My Flo?"

"No. Luhan is scared of my wrath." I answered in a teasing tone. "And he would be stupid if he does. He's just going through a phase My Min."

"What phase? The phase before he breaks up with me?" Minny said tears falling from her eyes.

"He won't break up with you silly girl." I said wiping her tears. "Just give him a little space."

"He should be proposing to me not asking for space." Minny wailed.

"Maybe he's just thinking. Soul searching perhaps." I said hugging her.

"What does he want to think about?" Minny sniffed.

"Sorry Love. I don't have mind reading abilities." I said. "Now please stop moping. We need to go if we want to catch the speed train."

"Some best friend you are." Minny grumbled but got up.